Denise and Baby?!?!?!

Leeanne S.
on 3/8/06 7:39 am - Huntington, NY
Are you out there?!?! Have you had your little boy yet? WHat did he weigh? How long was he? How did everything go delivery wise? How is your little girl handling being a big sister? and how are you doing? Can't wait to hear some news... If anyone out there has some, please let us know ;) xoxox Lee
(deactivated member)
on 3/8/06 1:40 pm - CA
Denise .... we hope you and the baby are doing GREAT. Can't wait to hear all the details. Mary
DeniseS
on 3/9/06 10:06 pm - Harrisburg, PA
Hi Lee - thanks for wondering about us... Yes...he has arrived. Wednesday 2/22/06 at 10:12 am Patrick Conrad was born he weighed 6 lb and 14 ounces and was 18.5 inches long. He spent two days in the NICU due to low pulse OX levels, but bounced back with no further problems. We left the hospital on 2/25/06. I feel great after my repeat c/s. I have a "textbook case" uterine abnormality - according to my OB/GYN. The big sister is taking things in stride. She's a little scared of him and does not like it when he cries - not that I like it too much, either. DH has been great. Very excited to have a son. I doubted my ability as a mother to love two children - silly me...there is a limitless supply of mommy love for my kids. I'm off for 3 months and enjoying my time with the baby. He's content and a joy. I can post some pics, but not sure how to do it. Any ideas? Again, thanks for caring. Love you guys! Denise
WandaP
on 3/10/06 9:30 am - West, TN
Welcome Patrick Conrad!!! (I love that name!!!!) Denise, I'm so happy to hear everyone is doing fine. If you post pics, please let me know... I would love to see little Patrick Conrad and big sis. Wanda
(deactivated member)
on 3/11/06 1:49 am - CA
Denise, How wonderful!!!! I'm so glad you posted. I agree there is almost LOTS of "mommy love" to go around. What a great name for the baby too. Wishing you much happiness and nights that little Patrick will sleep thru the night. Mary
Trisha W.
on 3/12/06 12:47 am - Lakewood, Oh
Congrads Denise, I am happy that things went well and you and your family have a beautiful new member. Take care, Trisha P.S I found out I am 10 weeks on my 2 yrs check up.
DeniseS
on 3/14/06 5:17 am - Harrisburg, PA
Trisha - congratulations! surprised? planned? Your first? I know, too many questions and it's so early. How are you feeling? Denise
(deactivated member)
on 3/15/06 11:33 pm - CA
Trisha, How wonderful and exciting for you. Wishing you the best. Mary
Leeanne S.
on 3/15/06 10:10 pm - Huntington, NY
Congrats in the biggest way.. I am so very happy for you and pleased that all is going well.. I am very sure that you will find more than enough love for both of your children, they are definatly a blessing in so many ways. i wish you much love and happiness in you growing family. Love ya! Lee
teddybearlve
on 3/15/06 7:22 am - Az
Congratulations!!! How are you doing and hope the baby is good. How did you do with your weight? Glad your so happy and I wish and the baby a Happy Healthy Life
Most Active