WOW Moment!!

Donna I.
on 8/15/07 1:39 pm - Kempner, TX
OK...I went shopping for a "Mother of the Bride" dress, even though I'm not sure what size I'll be in 6 weeks. At Dillards, I asked the salesperson where their formals were and she asked..."for you?" I said Yes and her reply........they are across the aisle--these sizes are for larger women. It didn't hit me until a few minutes later but WOW...did I feel great! My daughter just started laughing at me because I couldn't stop smiling. And the dress?? It looks (and fits) great as a size 14. Yes, I kept the receipt just in case I drop another size between now and the wedding.
Roxana W.
on 8/16/07 4:17 am - Houston, TX
YOU GO GIRL!!!
Charlottekay
on 8/16/07 2:19 pm - Nebo, KY
Way to go! It's thing's like that, that make your day. Keep up the good work.
alphagam
on 8/17/07 11:08 pm - Windsor, Canada
That is just a wonderful feeling!!! YAY for you !! Isn't nice when people make comments like that!
Melanie M.
on 8/21/07 9:05 am - Amherst, OH
That's so awesome! It makes you feel so wonderful when things like that happen. Congrats.
SUSIEQQ62
on 8/26/07 9:03 am - EXETER, PA
Way 2 Go Donna that is a great feeling isn't it --i cannot wait until someone says that to me! Can i add u to my friends list as i had my surgery on 2/6/07 and i am done since surgery 87 lbs and a total of 155lbs ! i still have 95 lbs to go to goal tho-i went from a size 34w to 24/26w!! and that feels so good to me.. Blessings SUSIE SMIth
Donna I.
on 9/22/07 11:48 pm - Kempner, TX
Sorry I haven't replied sooner. This wedding has me meeting myself coming & going--only 2 more weeks (thank goodness!). I'd love to be added to your friends list. I read some of your other posts. Is the loss of weight helping your leg issues? It definately helped my arthritis in my knees & hips. I'm down 101 lbs as of today. You have done well with your losses...what a drop in sizes. Great job! NOTE: I had to buy a size 12! Luckily I found an identical dress. Now I have 2 as I didn't make it in time to return the other one (30 day return limit). Oh well.....e-bay here I come! Hope to hear from you soon. Keep up the good work!
Most Active
Recent Topics
HAPPY 3 YR SURGIVERSARY!
SUSIEQQ62 · 0 replies · 739 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 1 replies · 761 views
Reality
Shelley J. · 0 replies · 711 views