6 Year Aniversary

nurse2be08
on 3/14/07 6:47 am - Silver Spring, MD
I am so-so. View my profile. I updated it. I will add pictures soon like tomorrow. I need to loose like 10 pounds in fat so my stomach will go down. My system still works the same but I can't loose this last 10 lbs after the baby I am a 12 and I was a 8 to 10 before the baby at the same weight. URGGGGGGGG. Well all is good baby is fine will be 6 months on the 20th I was severly anemic and had to do IV Iron therapy my last month before I had him. He came early just like the one before 36 weeks, had only a bad taste in mouth all the time but hardly ever threw up so I guess that is somewhat better. BOo BOO's still stink bad and I go pretty regular, Also someties out of nowhere I gt the runs for like 3 to 4 days and then back to everyday just once.My aniversary for surgery is the 22nd. I want a butt lift and my breast's done. I have had 3 c-sections and I don't want a tummy tuck. If thoose 2 look great it won't matter that I have a little pouch in front. LOL Anyway keep in touch and Hello Everyone
Most Active
Recent Topics
Short limb RNY to Long Limb
A. M. · 0 replies · 471 views
Almost 13 year anniversary
discodawng · 0 replies · 487 views
6 Year Aniversary
nurse2be08 · 0 replies · 636 views
5 yrs Post-0p and Happy
CinbearMommyX2 · 0 replies · 636 views
Does Dr. Byrnes Do Revisions?
Jenjerbelle · 0 replies · 549 views