insomnia and/or anxiety?

mycroftlover
on 6/19/03 10:05 am - il
Has anyone else noticed an increase in these problems since the surgery? And if so, what are you doing? I have taken all the "recommended" steps to prevent it but nothing is working. I go, go, go all day long to wear myself out and still am averaging 3-4 hours at least four times a week. Yes, I have some stress in my life but no more or less than prior to the surgery. Any input?
BLSLIM77
on 6/19/03 10:36 am - SAN ANTONIO, FL
I also had severe anxiety (every time I woke up )but it started about a year before my surgery probably because of all the weight & the fact I couldn't get around at all. I finally told my doctor & he prescribed Paxil which did the trick!!I don't feel weird like some meds can make you. Go to the doctor NOW!!!!! So many people have anxiety these days; it is no shame to be anxious. Call tomorrow & get cured....GOOD LUCK!!!!!'
Dana M.
on 6/28/03 9:08 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, I have always had sleeping and anxiety. So now after surgery when I am having a lot of trouble falling asleep I take a Xanax that my doctor prescribed for me. I do not use them every night, because they are addictive. But they work very well for me. I am also on Paxil for depression. Maybe you could talk to your primary care physician and ask he/she to prescribe something to help you! TTFN...................Dana, in Phoenix, Arizona
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1654 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 651 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 708 views