50 lbs GONE!!!

Vicky H A.
on 6/22/03 3:07 am - Maricopa, AZ
Just thought I would toot my own horn!! I have now lost 50 lbs. I will be 13 weeks out, LAP rny on 6/23/06. I feel great and can wear regular size clothes. Ex-large shirts and 16 bottoms. I exercize regularly and get in the required protein and fluids. Hope I can continue with this. Good luck to all of you starting the journey.
Jan P.
on 6/23/03 12:09 am - ARLINGTON, TX
Congrats on your loss. I am also a 3/24/03 post op. I'm sure I started bigger than you as I still wear a 24 but am down 5 pants sizes from where I started. Keep up the good work.
Heather S.
on 6/25/03 2:21 am - Surprise, AZ
Congratulations and keep up the great work.
Dana M.
on 6/28/03 8:59 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Vicky, This is Dana! I have lost 74 pounds as of today, 6/28/2003. How have your been? Are you going to be going to the next meeting? When is the next meeting? I lost my page with the dates on it again. You know the old saying, if it weren't attached, I would lose my head. I can relate to that very well. Anyway, I hope you are feeling great! TTFN...................Dana
Julie C.
on 6/30/03 10:59 pm - Montgomery, Al
I love reading about all of the great weight losses,but it does get me down- I had surgery on arch 17 and as of June 29, I finally lost 50! I can't believe some of these weight losses! Sometimes I feel like a failure- When I started I was at 267.5- am 5'7". Does anyone have any suggestions to lose faster? Yes, I exercise 4-5 times a week- 40-50 min. on the treadmill and eliptical! I read about increasing your protein, but when I do that I feel I am eating too many calories. I had my 3 mo. with my dr on Friday- June 27. I showed him a protein bar I got from GNC (It was either a U-Turn orDetour. It has 300 calories and30 grams of protein. He thought the calories were too high. He says you have to remember to lose your output must be greater than you input! Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 616 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1653 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 651 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 707 views