GRRRR. what is up with this

Catherine B
on 7/1/03 10:07 pm - Kingsland, GA
Ok I went down to 200 a few weeks ago, but lately I have been weighing in at 201-203 What the heck is up with that.. Im doing my exersise , eating my protien. drinking my water I have not lost any weight in 2 weeks but its creeping up .. UGH.. I will be 4 months post op on the 17th and I was hoping to below 200 but the way things are going it looks like its not going to happen.. Im so upset
Heather S.
on 7/2/03 1:57 am - Surprise, AZ
Catherine, I checked your profile and you don't mention how often you eat and what your eating. My advice is if your eating any type of starch carbohydrate to stop. You may need to eat more times a day too. If your body gets use to eating 3-4 times a day and it doesn't get more, it maybe holding on to everything. I had to feed my body more protein and healthy things to make it think that I was not starving it. Also, I've found that cross-training works too. If you do water aerobics, you may try some walking on the treadmill or outside, or you could ride a stationary bike. These things have helped me. I wish you the best of luck, 280/199/150
TammyMLitz
on 7/7/03 11:31 am - Elgin, IL
Hi Catherine I had that happened to me a few times now. I took a water pill and the weight started dropping again...weird.. Seems also, the more I eat the faster it goes off. The less I eat I don't loose at all. Hope all goes well. Try soup for a meal too. Tammy Schaumburg IL
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1654 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 651 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 708 views