March 5th 2003 surgery- 52lbs gone forever

Sarah H.
on 7/3/03 5:12 am - Hemlock, mi
Hi all: I had my surgery on the 5th of March and as of today I am down 52lbs. I wi**** were more. I am reading how people have lost 70 and 80+ lbs. I am doing everything I am suppose to do. I started at 301 and now weigh 249. I thought I would be thinner by now. I am only 5 feet tall. My pants and shirts are running loose but I still have a large stomach.....what do you all think. You can E-mail me at home at [email protected] Thanks a bunch Sarah
sails92
on 7/3/03 6:04 am - Lexington, KY
Hi Sarah. I'm a very slow loser also and so far have only lost 45lbs, but I'm now starting to lose and the key for me was that I am now exercising 5-6 days a week and drinks lots and lots of water. We will both eventually reach our goals but we must stay focus and know that this surgery is just a tool. Many Blessings. - Marilyn, Lexington, KY
wimzy
on 7/3/03 9:57 am - Cheney, WA
I know it can be discouraging ~ I constantly feel like I should have lost more by now. It's really hard not to compare. But congrats on losing 52 !!!!! That in itself is awesome. Keep up the GREAT work and remember that's 52 pounds that is gone FOREVER !!!!!!!
Catherine B
on 7/5/03 7:47 am - Kingsland, GA
I know how you feel .. I had my surgery March 17th and I am down 50 pounds or 51 depending on what day I step on the scale.. I am currently on a plateau and have not lost anything in 2 weeks.. I have upped my water , protien, calories and exersise.> I am doing my part why doesnt my body do its part LOL.. I am so close to being under 200 I can taste it and my body decides to rebell!
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1654 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 651 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 708 views