ANY mARCH 3RDS FRIENDS HERE??

Linda L.
on 7/3/03 10:19 pm - Eastlake, oh
hI, IM LINDA, Ihad my surgery march 3rd,, I feel good, and things are well,, But im losing slow, only 45# i guess its cuz i wasnt as big as some , i started out at 278, any one in my boat? id love to hear from amy one who had same day as me,, or close to me,, love 2 all of you~! Linda [email protected]
Jane M.
on 7/5/03 12:54 pm - Australia
Hi Linda I had my surgery March 4th here in Australia. I have lost about 44lbs and consider myself a slow loser, I started out at 300lbs. I had an open RNY but I have also had a VBG 2 years ago. My stomach is not as restricted as most so I still have to watch portion sizes. In Australia the surgeons do not seem to be as strict about high protein as they seem to be in the US. Hope to hear from you. Keep up the good work Jane
JenniferE
on 7/6/03 1:39 pm - Virginia Beach, Va
Hi Linda, I am a march 3er. I am down 92 pounds thus far. Went from a size 22 to a size 13. I feel awesome. Starting weight 265 pounds, current weight 173 pounds.
Heather S.
on 7/6/03 3:45 pm - Surprise, AZ
I had my surgery on 3/12/03 and I've lost 83 pounds. I started out at 280 and I'm at 198. I exercise 6 days a week, and I don't eat any starches. I've loved my journey so far. Keep up the great work everyone,
sails92
on 7/6/03 7:58 pm - Lexington, KY
Hi Linda, I guess starting weight does not matter. I had my RNY on March 27th and I've so far have only lost 45lbs and I started out at 341.5lbs. I'm a very very slow loser. I find that I can eat more than I should be able to and I don't dump on sugars. I've increased my exercise and now workout 5-6 days a week. I'm drinking lots and lots of water and have cut my coffee intake down to 2 cups per week. Coffee is now like a treat for me.
TammyMLitz
on 7/7/03 11:50 am - Elgin, IL
Hi Linda...Had my surgery March 6th.... as of 07/07 I am down 83 pounds! Eat more food....your body may think it is starving....I eat more and loose faster...weird. Tammy in Schaumburg IL
Jo L.
on 7/9/03 1:28 pm - Knoxville, TN
Hi everyone, I had surgery on March 3rd, and I've only lost 40lbs. I had the lap band so I expected to lose slowly, but I hadn't lost anything the last 3-4 weeks and was wondering what was up. Well, I found out. I am pregnant with my fourth child! (Hubby likes new body...!) So, I am thrilled to be having another child, and a little sad that I have to slow down on weight loss for the next 9 months! But I will be back at it after the baby is born! (Tubes will be tied, no more babies popping up for me!) Down from 252 to 212. Dropped from size 24 to 14/16! It is great! Love, Jo
babytuck4
on 7/14/03 9:12 am - MANLIUS, IL
HELLO LINDA, I AM A MARCH 3RD TO WELL I FEEL WONDERFUL SOME DAYS ARE STILL SLOWER THEN OTHERS. I HAVE WENT FROM 326 THE DAY OF SURGERY TO 221 AS OF TODAY THAT IS A BIG LOSE FOR ME I WENT FROM A SIZE 26-28 TIGHT TO A 18-20 LOSE I AND SO GLAD I DID THIS AND GLAD THERE ARE OTHER'S WHO KNOW WHAT I AM GOING THREW EMOTIONALLY. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU AND KEEP US ALL STRONG. IN GODS LOVING HANDS ALISA TUCKER OPEN RYN 3-3-3 326 7-14-03 221 THE FAMOUS DR. ROSSI PEORIA IL. METHODIST MEDICAL CENTER
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 617 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1654 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 651 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 708 views