WOW !! 3 YEARS NOW

itsmekaren
on 3/16/06 5:09 am - Waxahachie, TX
3-16-06 Well soon it will be my 3rd year anniversary.3-31-03 And YES I"D DO IT AGAIN. LOL This year I've had several plastic surgerys. In March I had lipo on my legs and hips.. That was to prepare my legs for an inner thigh lift later in the year. Then in July, I had my breasts done, and my arms redone.. I can't tell you, what a difference having my breasts did for my looks.. He removed 7 pounds, and lifted my nipples 14 inches. Thats right, he didn't remove my nipples.. he moved them into the keyhole pattern. He had told me that he would have to remove my nipples, then reattach them once he lifted my breasts. I asked him, if at all possible if he could keep from removing them. That I wanted to look as natural as possible. Well to my surprise, he was able to reconstruct my breasts, and move my nipple 14 inches to its new location.. Not only do I have all my feeling still, But the nipples get hard and soft, like normal nipples do.. I went from something like a 56 F or 60.F.. to a 36-38 D.. no implants.. nice and perky.. lol I'm very pleased. And Dr. Yaker redid my upper arms.. Dr. Burkett hadn't removed much skin the first time, and this time they are nice and firm.. Dr. Yakers magic touch. After that surgery, I had my inner thigh lift on Dec. 19th.. Along with that surgery I had my back side flanks done.. The part that hangs under the bra line on my back.. I now have a smooth back and waist. Unfortantly, I did have some problems with recovery from my thigh lift. I caught staph and streph infections..Made me very ill.. and I spent several weeks in the hospital .. My incisions had to be opened,, so to heal from the inside out. With the help of the wound vac**** (a wonderful invention) my incisions closed fairly fast. Alot faster than if I hadn't used the wound vac. By March 1st, I was ready for skin graphs. The skin was taken from my hip, and covered the open incisions on my legs.. The graphs took 100% on my wounds, and closed my wounds to keep bacteria out.. Of course the scars are terrible on my thighs.. But once my legs are completely well, and my immune system has had a chance to rebuild itself.. Then Dr. Yaker will remove the graphs and repair my thighs.. I expect that to be late summer. I now have a new respect for burn victims.. The graph site has been very painful. I've managed to keep my weight below 200. Usually 195.. I wont kid you, It hasnt been easy, since now I can eat the amounts of a normal person. If I over eat,, I still get sick and throw up. and certain foods still make me sick.. certain sugars, and greasy foods.. But I still love the taste of them.. Its a constant struggle with my brain.. I still want to get to 150.. and I feel sure I will achieve that goal someday.. I still have alot of work to do to get my body where Id like it.. I still need my hips and butt done.. Just I know now that I cant ru**** My immune system must be in tiptop shape. Ready to fight off infections that might try to invade me.. I'm wearing a size 16 now.. down from a size 64 top and a 60 pants. Anyway you look at it, that is alot of weight ive lost.. I'm very very happy with my surgery.. If I can help anyone or answer anyones questions.. Please write me.. "[email protected]"
Most Active
Recent Topics
10th Anniversary!
Naomi G. · 0 replies · 616 views
Six Year Anniversary
summewe · 1 replies · 1652 views
Happy New Year
bjsmumniki · 0 replies · 650 views
5 Yrs Post OP Tomorrow!
Dayanara A. · 1 replies · 705 views