Recent Posts

melaniewhite
on 8/22/05 12:35 am
Topic: RE: Oh Happy Day!!!!!!!
GO PATTI, GO PATTI, GO GO GO PATTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melanie
lovinlife
on 8/21/05 11:47 pm - lima, oh
Thanks Nancy!! And yes you did!!! I will be doing that dance all day!!! I just know that theres more ahead to dance for now!! And look forward to all of it!!! Thanks again!! Patti
Nancy B.
on 8/21/05 11:43 pm - East Dubuque, IL
Yes, I remember telling you that I would do the "happy dance" with you at this point.... Congratulations!!!!! Nancy 273/192/?
lovinlife
on 8/21/05 10:30 pm - lima, oh
Sheryl, Thank you, thank you!! Yes I too will have to keep an eye on those scales and make sure it stays there (or less preferably!) before I actually believe it too!! But these days I will take what I can get! I try to set very small and realistic goals for myself! One step at a time that way when I hit those dreaded plateaus I dont get too discouraged!! You have done a nice job yourself!! Keep up the good work!! Patti
Dawn M.
on 8/21/05 10:12 pm - Scranton, PA
Topic: RE: 3 month out question
I am now 5 mos out the hair loss started 2 mos ago and it seems to be stopping this month. I just increased my protein intake and it seems to be getting better. I am also down 91 lbs. Best of luck to you. Dawn
SherylDee
on 8/21/05 10:11 pm - Cranbury, NJ
CONGRATULATIONS! GREAT JOB! WELL DONE! AWESOME! YOU GO GIRL! HAPPY HAPPY DAY! IT IS SO EXCITING! and ENJOY! I know how happy and amazed I was, I waited until the scale was consistently under 200 before I would believe it. Just in case, sometimes I see it as half empty. Hopefully my atitudes will change too soon. xoxo Sheryl 265/190/??
lovinlife
on 8/21/05 8:54 pm - lima, oh
Topic: Oh Happy Day!!!!!!!
I DID IT!!! I DID IT!!! I DID IT!!! I got on the scales this morning and I was under 200!! I hit those ONEDERFULS and what a ONEDERFUL feeling!! I just want to shout it to everyone!! I AM NOT 200 LBS ANY MORE!!! This surgery is the best thing I ever did for myself!! I cant remember the last time I was under 200! I musta still been in diapers!! lol!! And I really feel so much better about myself!! ...and all of the above!! I will be doing the happy dance all day!! Have a wonderful day all!! Patti
Kat C
on 8/21/05 2:58 pm - Tuscaloosa, AL
Topic: RE: Finally...Down 100
Congratulations on reaching the Century Club!!!!!! Kat C
Kat C
on 8/21/05 2:56 pm - Tuscaloosa, AL
Topic: RE: Having such a bad day!
Hi Heidi, I'm so sorry you're having a rotten day! This doggone heat can't be helping either. I hope your nap made you feel better! I can totally relate about these reactions, I get the same way from time to time. Haven't checked to see if it's on any kind of cycle. But your story about breakfast reminded me of a time when I was out of town and had brought some Power Crunch bars to be my protein supplement. I took a first bite, and then my boyfriend said, "That looks good, can I taste it?" I said "Sure" and handed it to him. Well. He proceeded to bite off most of what I'd handed him, and he handed me back basically one last little bite. I reacted with abject horror! "Hey! That was MY PROTEIN! NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO EAT????" Then I had to swallow hard to fight back tears! I felt ridiculous. Freak-out city! I had only brought along exactly enough for each day and he messed with MY FOOD! He felt absolutely awful. I think I did end up crying - I do remember apologizing! I don't know what the answer is, but I wanted to let you know you are not alone! HOpe you are feeling better by the time you read this! Kathy
Deborah W.
on 8/21/05 12:07 pm - Stockton, CA
Topic: RE: Having such a bad day!
Heidi, It's O.K. to have a bad day. Sometimes my daughter and husband probably think I'm a raving lunatic but I don't care. Sometimes you just need to vent. There's been a lot of changes going on with us and our bodies over these last 5 months and if you think every day is going to be honkey dorey after what we've gone thru, you need to re-think your thinking. It doesn't help when you are concerned over finances. I know I was there and I've been working now for the last 2 months which has helped me greatly. I wish you all the luck in the world and just know we are here for you whenever you need to vent. Deborah W. 298/207/170
Most Active
Recent Topics
11 Years
Therese L · 0 replies · 460 views
checking in- 10 years out!
Therese L · 3 replies · 550 views
Checking in -9 year anniversary
Therese L · 1 replies · 641 views
nine years today
Ruby R. · 0 replies · 561 views