Hi Guys!!

Mama-of-3
on 3/28/08 8:54 am - Philadelphia area, PA
Just checking in to say Hi. I've been super busy and getting ready for my baby. I'm 16 weeks today. Hard to believe. I've gained 4 pounds so far. Oh well! What are ya gonna do?!?! LOL Busy working and trying to sane with my teenage son testing his limits every single day. And here I am hoping for another boy.....LOLOLOL My girls are doing great! Nothing more to report. Same ole' same ole' Hope everyone is well! Trish
miminjoey
on 3/30/08 10:51 am - Fort Bragg, NC
hey lady! glad to hear all is going well! i guess since it's been so long I should checkin as well...not much has changed here...my boys are all doing good..i've been fighting the school system to get what my youngest needs and so far I've been winning the war..maybe not every battle but at least the war! My oldest just got invited to the presidential inaguration next jan...chance of a life time...crazy girl says she doesn't want to go she'd rather us spend the money on her a senior trip to france with the school. I am hanging in there....still haivng lots of probelms with the adema in my right leg...sad thing is even if I EVER get plastic surgery for a lower body lift...I'll still have a HUGE right leg...at least when I was fat I was fat all over now i'm just fat in one leg LOL! Oh well it could be worse...at least i don't have a problem with high blood pressure, asthma and my blood sugar is pretty much under control...pretty good trade if you ask me! i think of you guys often even if I don't post as much as I use to. BTW thank you for the lovely easter card...soon to be mama-of-4 in Philly Mimi
Stephanie Smiles
on 3/30/08 10:35 pm - My Town, NH
Hi Trish. Thanks for saying hello. I'm sure this is a very exciting time. Teenagers can test even the sanest person's limits! It does get better! Keep on staying healthy for that bambino! Hugs, Stephanie
robinsaxton
on 4/14/08 11:41 pm - Columbia, MD
Hi Trish! I haven't been on here in awhile myself. But good to hear that you are doing well. I am excited for you having another baby! I do not know if I could do it. I am sure you are going to do great throughout your pregnancy and after. Hugs, Robin
Lauren003
on 5/22/08 1:30 pm - , NC
What?? A baby!! Congratulations!!! What a wonderful blessing! I am just tickled for you, Trish. Can you drop in to give a pregnancy update? I see this was posted at the end of March. That child's had 2 months of growing since then!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 615 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 720 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 656 views
Wow, its almost 8 years!
LisaS · 0 replies · 783 views