My 5 yr update,.... (NOT Good)

IceMama
on 5/9/11 7:02 pm
A few days after I had reached my 5 year surgiversary date I was wearing a size 16 Then one day around that time I had to be in this movie project a friend was working on. When I got the finished movie I was devastated. I could see the fat I looked like a ball with arms and a head when I was seated and when I stood up I had to pull my clothing from in between the new/old well the now bigger fat rolls. I had not had to do that in years and years and there I was pulling on my shirt to free it from the fat that had trapped it while I was seated. I was disgusted and I could no****ch it no, I did not want to watch any more but like a train wreck I paused the movie and stared at my unrecognizable self and I got angry. I went into Rocky mode put my tennis shoes and some spandex and a tshirt on and started what was an ode to the old workout regimen. I was doing 2 adays 6 days a week. I had to go down a dress size or two and quickly. I did not want to look like this for my sons hockey banquet. I went hard in the paint, extreme determination. And after about 2 and a half to 3 weeks or so I had gone from 216lbs to 189lbs yup and I wore that size 12 dress to my sons banquet. What happened next was not right at all. The meal for the banquet was Texas BBQ. I was going to have a salad but when I got up I just could not stop putting all these different meats on my plate. I could not eat it all and the men at my table were staring at my plate so I did not eat half of what I wanted to . So after the festivities were over I dropped my son off at his friends and went to a bbq joint. They next day I exercised but was so hungry I convinced myself to get a porter house steak for lunch which I grazed on the entire day until it was gone shortly before midnight. By Sunday night early Monday morning I was back up to 198lbs Whaaaaa?? I did not panic I just went back to exercising 40min to 1hr M-F and I recovered a little bit and unfortunately over the last 3 weeks I have not lost a single pound I had not gained any either. Although over the last week I had a tremendous blow to my self esteem( relationship crap sigh…) and I have eaten more unhealthy stuff than I wanted to and skipped a workout or 2 people still say I look smaller than what the scale says I am and I can still fit some of my size 12’s depending on the material and style some are tighter than others. I am still on my journey for the moment to get back into all those awesome size 6 & 8 clothes in my closet. However, I think I will be happy to just get back to a normal BMI and maintain that for me that normal is 159lbs where am I now you ask? 194lbs,… It is never too late to start over,... I am not giving up,.. It's Not over yet! Good Luck On Your Journey's Fellow Marchers and keep on fighting the good fight!!!!!!!!!
My Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/ItAintDaEazyWay

Stephanie "Ice Mama"
RNY 3-22-06 302/158/138;''''
Weight Regained = 225lbs, Revision 4/27/12
Beckers
on 4/23/12 6:29 am - Cottage Grove, OR
 Hey IceMama!
I'm also struggling with weight again.

I'm also suffering from serious iron deficiency.  They are hooking me to an IV today for intravenous infusions of iron.  I have to do this every 3 days for 5 sessions... 

Anyone else having iron deficiency problems?

Before-AfterR.jpg image by Becca62368_album
Rebecca, 5'8" tall
288 /   156  / 155
High/Current/Goal

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone look in here anymore???
Laura A. · 1 replies · 610 views
Hey Rick, today's our day!!
Laura A. · 1 replies · 715 views
It's OUR month Marchers!!
Laura A. · 0 replies · 652 views