click

darnold
on 2/5/09 4:58 am - Kingsville, TX
Has anyone tried Click yet? I just ordered some.I am hoping it REALLY does tastes like mocha espresso. Just seems like lately I can think about doing protein shakes again. I have been pro- food for protein since the day after surgery. The shakes just grossed me out. Now, my tastes have changed and I feel they may be tolerable. BTW, I LOVED slimfast prior to WLS.
Denae

Denae
"Life is not about avoiding the storms, It's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Cathie N.
on 2/6/09 8:19 am - Augusta, GA
Hey Denae,

Let me know how it tastes ....

Cathie

Proud Mom of Brantley Alexander, 6 1/2 years old .
"CoCo" 
  November 2009,   July 2010

darnold
on 2/26/09 3:42 am - Kingsville, TX
Ummm it is ok. I use one scoop verses the two it ells you . Otherwise it is very strong coffee flavored. I did ok on the first shake. the second one I dumped. I don't understand that. Have not tried it since. I got a really cool shaker bottle though. Love it. For now, I am stills ticking to my Designer Whey- choc. and vanilla. I did buy the Nectar sample pack and love every flavor I have tried. Melting Mama jsut critiqued the vanilla bean torte as well. She did not give it a very favorable review. I loved it. Beauty must be in the eye of the taster- hee hee! Do you find yourself wanting protein shakes now? I do. I hated them at first and now I love them. They are just so simple and easy for me.

Denae
"Life is not about avoiding the storms, It's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Most Active
Recent Topics
Labs
Mary G. · 0 replies · 659 views
Checking In
Janice B. · 0 replies · 908 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 774 views
A little over a year
darnold · 0 replies · 892 views
1 YR POST OP PICS
bridgetk23 · 0 replies · 968 views