To everyone. March is here finally.....

maureenbradley
on 3/1/09 1:19 am - Claymont, DE
Now March is here, and it seems that everything you have done and gone through to prepare you for a new you. I wish everyone the best in your upcoming surgeries. We finally did it and it feel really good.  It was a long haul and the month is here finally..... God bless you all and I can not wait to undergo this adventure. Here we go.... ready we finally received the green light.

Nan2008
on 3/1/09 2:33 am - Midland, MI
On March 1, 2009 at 9:19 AM Pacific Time, maureenbradley wrote:
Now March is here, and it seems that everything you have done and gone through to prepare you for a new you. I wish everyone the best in your upcoming surgeries. We finally did it and it feel really good.  It was a long haul and the month is here finally..... God bless you all and I can not wait to undergo this adventure. Here we go.... ready we finally received the green light.

I was thinking the same thing this morning.... "March is finally here"  Now it is our turn!!  I am so looking forward to this surgery and look forward to sharing stories with all of my March buddies.  Good luck to all of us on our surgeries this month!!   

Nan

HW 300
/ SW 280 / CW 138 /
GW 140
Hit Goal 4/2/2010

Melody L.
on 3/1/09 5:50 am - Keizer, OR
I thought the exact same thing this morning, woohoo it's March!  ;)  I'm sure all of our dates will be here before we know it!  
~Melody~  5'6" Tall, 42 years old

Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 yrs - Checking in
Chootles · 2 replies · 1075 views
Happy third surgiversary!
BobF4 · 2 replies · 1102 views
2 years Post Op
Brittnie S. · 0 replies · 965 views
Success?????
viar · 5 replies · 1053 views