march 6th is the date

sherrice81
on 3/1/09 3:08 pm, edited 3/1/09 5:04 pm - calumet city, IL
My date is 3/6
I am on day 3 of my all liquid per opt diet. Day one and two were hard but today was just bad. I cried at least 3 times today I think I hit the wall everyone was telling me about. I am trying some hard to follow Dr Cahill’s order I just want something. My stomach hurts and my body just feels uncomfortable. I just need something to make it till Friday.  Is there anyone with advice for me.
jessie_rose24
on 3/2/09 1:58 am - Clarksville, TN
I once did a week long apple juice colon clease thing (it was horrible)  So i definetly know what you are going throgh not being able to eat.  I can tell you that what helped me through it was drinking tons of water!  I am not sure if you can drink the protein or the meal replacement shakes but if you can then try that!  If that dosn't help then I would call your doctor and see if you might be able to have some crackers or something.  Keep strong girl, you are almost there! Just a few more days!!!
sherrice81
on 3/2/09 2:45 am - calumet city, IL
Thanks for the advice I know I can make it throught this It's just hard sometimes that all
MuddGoddess
on 3/3/09 12:17 pm
Hi! I did the liquid diet as well but mine was much worse than yours to deal with. I started the protein shakes from Medifast on January 20th!!! I go into surgery tomorrow. I had a lil over 1 month and 1 week of nothing but 5 100 calorie 8oz protein shakes a day. I could also have water and hot tea or coffee no sugar and just a lil bit of skim milk. Just think if I can do it for that long you can hang in a couple more days.......

Rae......AAAARRRGGGGGHHHHH  

Katz4life
on 3/5/09 7:29 am
My surgery date is 3/6/9 also   I've been on the pre-op diet since 16 January...2-3 protein drinks (EAS AdvantEDGE Carb Control) a day plus one small meal of 1oz chicken, fish or turkey and 2oz veggies plus lots of water. Today I've had jello and broth so I feel like I've cheated almost LOL! I also just drank the grape flavored magnesium citrate which is not enhanced much by the grape flavoring LOL!
Good luck tomorrow!
Bev Bucklin
on 3/6/09 2:39 am - Battle Creek, MI
I see today is your surgery date...I hope all went well..and you have a speedy recovery..May God  put his healing hand apond you....Hugs Bev
Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 yrs - Checking in
Chootles · 2 replies · 1075 views
Happy third surgiversary!
BobF4 · 2 replies · 1102 views
2 years Post Op
Brittnie S. · 0 replies · 965 views
Success?????
viar · 5 replies · 1053 views