March 17!!!

Hotshotlawyer2b
on 3/16/09 3:33 am
Well tomorrow is my big day. Right now I am actually calm, but really really hungry. I'm sure my nerves will keep me up tonight and I'll be scared out of my wits tomorrow. But today I am calm and excited to start my new journey.
kaychat
on 3/16/09 3:53 am
Tomorrow is my big day too! I feel the same way. Good luck to you...
KateMalcolm
on 3/16/09 4:11 am - Seminole, FL
Good Luck to both of you!!!!  I can't wait to hear how it went!
Dawn H.
on 3/16/09 7:37 am - Nappanee, IN
Good luck to both of you, hope all goes well.  Dawn H.

Dawn H LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatHW 232/ SW 210/ CW 122/ GW 125   HT 5'1"  

Melody L.
on 3/17/09 12:54 am - Keizer, OR
Today is my day as well.  I slept ok but had the strangest dreams (all centered around my surgery of course, lol), and I am pretty nervous today.  We are leaving in about 15 minutes for the hospital!!  I hope all of us St Patty's Day surgeries go well and recover quickly!!  
~Melody~  5'6" Tall, 42 years old

sizekx5
on 3/20/09 9:57 pm - IL

HI MY SURGERY WAS THE 17TH ALSO.  AND I HAVE A LOT OF QUESTIONS FOR U ALL, SINCE WE WENT THROUGH IT ALL ON THE SAME DAY. HOW R U ALL DOING AND FEELING TODAY? I HAVE BEEN UP PRETTY MUCH 24 HRS STRAIGHT RT NOW. BECAUSE I HAVENT BEEN ON MY DEPRESSION PILLS. SINCE MY SURGERY. AND THE WITHDRAW OF THAAT IS NOT SLEEPING, HE DID SAY I COULD START THEM BACK UP TODAY. SO LETS HOPE I SLEEP TONIGHT. IM NOT EVEN TIRED RIGHT NOW. 
RIGHT NOW THE ONLY THING THAT BOTHERS ME IS THE INCISION SIGHT. WHERE MY DRAIN TUBE WAS. I KNOW ITS FINE. BUT IT JUST SCARES ME A LITTLE. AND WHAT I SHOULD BE EATING AND NOT EATING. IVE HAD A  LOT OF HICCUPS. THE PAST 2 DAYS. ANYBODY ELSE?

SeaCordWay
on 3/22/09 8:42 am
Hi, I had my surgery the same day. I am having the same exact problems sleeping without my meds. They couldn't find a liquid one for me.  I tried to crush one up today and it gave me a lot of pain, not to mention the horrible taste.  I was able to sleep for about 4 hours this afternoon. I feel a lot calmer now.

No hiccups for me, but every time I sip I feel a little gurgle.
sizekx5
on 3/22/09 12:36 pm - IL
thanks for the reply. i am finally too but it seems like only for about 2-3 hours at a time. but thats fine, im getting caught up at least. ive noticed since yesterday though im not eating at well. i have to get used to eating at certain times and drinking at certain times, do u have to take prilosec or something like it before u eat? i do and having problems with that med. luckily theres only one of my pills i have to crush and i dont like that either. its gross,  thanks for the info. this sight really helps. 
april   
Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 yrs - Checking in
Chootles · 2 replies · 1080 views
Happy third surgiversary!
BobF4 · 2 replies · 1104 views
2 years Post Op
Brittnie S. · 0 replies · 966 views
Success?????
viar · 5 replies · 1055 views