What is everyone eating?

Dawny R.
on 4/23/09 7:48 am - Long Beach, CA

Wow sounds like for some eating is going great I can not get chicken down and for some reason eggs sound totally gross....never been a big fan but could eat scrambled and omelets gladly but not now......

I dream of eating something....just a few bites without getting sick would be nice, I am still eating soups and protien shakes most everything else comes back up.

shoregurl
on 4/24/09 4:57 am - toms river, NJ
That stinks. :(
I can't eat chicken either. No meats here other than canned mushy chicken with ff mayo.
 Shannon  

nikimarie21
on 4/23/09 1:25 pm
RNY on 03/03/09 with
today i actually kinda ate! yaaay!

b-lite&&fit raspberry yogurt
l-piece of whole wheat toast with half a tsp. i cant believe it's not butter, 1 orange [mostly sucked the juice out but i was full!]
s-100 calorie right bites chex party mix
d-more than a cup of country vegetable soup [ate a lot of the veggies but made sure to eat all of the broth]

when i was working at an educator fair i drink 3/4 a bottle of water and im drinking another bottle now...its frozen but im drinking whats not frozen!
** now im going to get a grilled chicken snack wrap no sauce and i wont eat the tortilla [bread doesnt agree with me so much when its not toasted!] so ill be eating a piece of chicken with lettuce and cheese** not a bad day so far!
niki marie!

starting/current/goal
278//157//130-140 [can't decide!]
121lbs down && it keeps getting better!
Dawny R.
on 4/24/09 5:13 am - Long Beach, CA

Good luck with the grilled chicken snack wrap.(from McD's right)...thats what got me all messed up and do my original post...but I did have the sauce and tortilla, only 3 bites i was sick for at least an hour.....

But it did taste good going down at least LOL!!!

shoregurl
on 4/25/09 2:14 pm - toms river, NJ
I'm so jealous of you guys eating meat! I mean I can't touch it unless it's mushy. I wish I could have a piece of chicken!
 Shannon  

globirdie
on 4/29/09 10:16 pm - Middletown , CT
RNY on 03/25/09 with
I guess I am in real trouble I have no food that I have tried that makes me sick.  I am very concerned because eating feels normal   I am not overeating.  I log everything and my calories are between 699 to 800   on a bad day maybe 900.  I have stalled 2 and it takes about 2 weeks between to make a difference

B: 1 slice Lite toast. 1-2 tsp lite margarine
     2 scrambled eggs, with spray  

L:  1-2 oz imitation crab or turkey or tuna   (mixed 1/2 tbsp with reg mayo)  I don't like the lite)
      1 oz turkey
       5 Marinated Mushrooms or 1/4 c green Bean Salad (I usually have to keep half of that for 
       dinner)
       2 chucks of melon or grapes

S:   2 oz, Fish, crab, shrimp some other meat,
       1/4 canned vegtables

or   1 slice Lite toast with tomato sauce on it 
               with some small peppers & Onions 
               1-2 oz Low Fat Cheese

Snack.,   SF Jello or Pudding
                Saltines

Lost 25 pounds pre-op
shoregurl
on 4/30/09 6:35 am - toms river, NJ
I think you're doing great! I have a friend whose had RNY a year ago and she's never had a problem with any foods either. I think that's awesome! 
 Shannon  

abossard
on 5/1/09 10:03 am - MASON CITY, IA

Examples of what I am eating at a little over 4 weeks post op...

Breakfast (One of the items listed below): 
- 3 oz. egg beaters cooked up with a slice of ff cheese (taste like a omelet),
- Cream of wheat with scoop of non-flavored protein, 1 oz. skim milk,  teaspoon splenda brown sugar
- Weight control oatmeal with 1/2 scoop of non-flavored protein, 1 oz. skim milk.
- Egg broccoli cheese bake (recipe from barixclincsstore.com) http://www.barixclinicsstore.com/recipe_main.html

Lunch (One of the items listed below):
- 3 oz Tuna with 1 tbl spoon FF mayo and slice of FF cheese.  Microwave for a hot tuna melt taste
- Half cup 1% cottage cheese
- Half cup of chili (chewing the hamburger well)
- One stick imitation crab meat & one stick string cheese (reduced fat)

Dinner(One of the items listed below):
- 2.5 oz. Chicken breast, qrtr cup french style green beans
- 3.5 oz Shrimp & ****tail sauce made with ketchup (4 grams sugar) mixed with horseradish.  Very good!
- 3 oz Tuna with 1 tbl spoon FF mayo and slice of FF cheese.  Microwave for a hot tuna melt taste
- Half cup 1% cottage cheese
- Half cup of chili (chewing the hamburger well)

Snacks (One of the items listed below):
- SF Frozen Pop.  Love Edy's SF fruit pops
- SF Jello rice pudding cup with small amount of non-flavored protein mixed in.
- SF Jello

http://images.obesityhelp.com/uploads/profile/861981/albums/74443/Angie%20270%20lbs_edited.jpg

Most Active
Recent Topics
Almost 4 yrs - Checking in
Chootles · 2 replies · 1076 views
Happy third surgiversary!
BobF4 · 2 replies · 1104 views
2 years Post Op
Brittnie S. · 0 replies · 966 views
Success?????
viar · 5 replies · 1053 views