March 22nd

Lynn H.
on 2/19/10 1:39 am
Can't get here soon enough!
ridingrebel
on 2/19/10 1:48 am - Alford, FL
Lynn
I had just had my RNY on the 15th of February and don't have an angel. I am not having much pain , but the liquid diet if awful.  You aren't necessarily hungry, but stuff is so bland and having to do it for two day before surgery makes it seem longer. I am sure you will do great and if you know other people who have had it done please tell them I would love to talk to them. I crave info from people who have been through it.  Let me know how you are doing.
Thank you
Susan Townes 
Lynn H.
on 2/19/10 1:51 am
Glad to hear you are doing ok Susan.  I start the liquid diet two weeks prior to surgery so I'm sure I'll be sick of it but I guess it's all part of it.  I really like hearing how people that have been thru it are doing too.  Best of luck to you and keep in touch.
Lynn
(deactivated member)
on 2/26/10 1:19 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Lynn!! I hear ya, we have the same surgery date. It's like 3 weeks away. Let's keep eachother posted!!!
Lynn H.
on 2/26/10 3:49 am
Congrats for you!  Are you really excited or really nervous?  Right now I'm just excited, I imagine the nerves will start soon.  I'll send you a friend request.  Good luck.

Lynn

(deactivated member)
on 2/26/10 11:10 am - Philadelphia, PA
You know I am really excited and can't wait for the day but I was reading a booklet that they sent me from my surgeon's office and it kinda gave me butterflies but I know everything will be fine. So happy for us. Our struggle will be over in 24 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lynn H.
on 2/26/10 8:21 pm
I don't have any of my pre-op material yet, my class if March 8th so that's when I'll find out all the details.  When do you start your pre-op diet?  I'll start mine on the 8th.   23 days now!  Have a great weekend!
TheOneNOnlyQ
on 3/13/10 9:30 am - Jacksonville, FL
Yayyy............its almost here!!!!
Ive been waiting for 6 months and I am SOOOO ready for this life change!!!
Lynn H.
on 3/13/10 11:11 pm
Can you believe it's only a week away?  I started in September too and like you am so ready to start this journey.  Best of luck to you.
Brenda R.
on 3/14/10 8:54 am - Middle O'Nowhere, AZ
I keep saying the same thing....I can't believe it's just a week away.  I get so excited one moment and so nervous the next.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Searching for Obesity Doctors
programcop · 0 replies · 744 views
How's everyone doing?
Justine L. · 5 replies · 995 views
Leg Pain
Danielle M. · 6 replies · 857 views
Struggling
swisspal · 4 replies · 1152 views