Hallelujah! One-derland for me!

Lynda W.
on 8/5/05 12:30 am - Western New York
I'm so excited! After being stuck at 200 pounds for almost two weeks, I woke up to a scale which reads 197 this morning. It's been eight years since I've weighed less than 200. This was my first major goal for after WLS. Praise God!! I'm so grateful every day I could have this surgery. I hope you guys are all doing as well! Lynda
Cali_Queen
on 8/5/05 8:57 am - San Diego, CA
Congrats on getting to one-derland!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/7/05 11:56 pm - Lindsborg, KS
ROCK ON!!!!!!!! Lynda, you should be sooooo very proud of yourself! I also this morning hit 199! and this is the lowest i have weighed in 12 years!!!!! I had been stuck at 201-204 for the last 3 weeks ! but hitting the 199 is sooo worth the frustation fo those 3 weeks! again congrats to you!
Lynda W.
on 8/8/05 1:41 am - Western New York
Congratulations to you too! My weight loss has slowed down but it feels so good not to be in the 200s. Lynda
Laura Belle
on 8/8/05 5:40 am - Brooklyn, NY
RNY on 04/21/05 with
After reading your posts, I guess I'm not crazy. I've been stuck at 190 for about 2 weeks and I was ready to throw my scale out the window and go out an buy a new one! At least I know now that this happens to others. Congrats on the losses! Laura*
Lynda W.
on 8/9/05 12:46 am - Western New York
Congratulations on your loss. I'm having the worst constipation and I think that's why I've been getting stuck. I need to have a rotor router session and believe I'd lose ten pounds before it was over!
HelenMaree
on 8/8/05 9:00 pm - Sydney, Australia
woooohoooooo lol that is just fantastic. When I get to onederland i wont need to come on line you will hear me cheering from sydney !!! hugs from down under Helen
Lynda W.
on 8/9/05 12:48 am - Western New York
I"ll be listening for some shouting from down under. I have to ask... Do you guys really say "shrimp on the barbie"?
sheri shelby
on 8/10/05 12:00 pm - cullman, AL
Lynda congrads!! I know how you feel. It is so wonderful. I am down to 195lbs today and it has been so long since i have been in the 100's. I had my surgery April 11th and weighed 290lbs. Dont it feel so great? I just want to shout it too the world,ha. Good Luck on your weight lost.
clbnest
on 8/11/05 7:19 am - Anaheim, CA
Congrats! I felt that way when I got into the 2's. I'll probably faint when I hit the ONES. Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Is anyone stil posting ?
Hambear · 1 replies · 621 views
Ghost Town
sanguinarythorn · 3 replies · 839 views
Five years!
sanguinarythorn · 0 replies · 725 views
almost five years
vixxen36 · 0 replies · 698 views