I am so excite, I had to share....

DeannaSmiles
on 9/26/07 11:39 am - Federalsburg, MD
I got a call from the hospital where I had my RNY yesterday asking me to participate in a fashion show. They have recently received their center of excellence certificate and they are throwing a party to celebrate and during the party they are having a the fashion show using past wls patients as models, and they called me to see if I would be interested. I of course jumped at the oppurtunity, they will do my hair, my makeup and I get to go shopping on them. I can't believe this is happening to me, even when I was 130lbs and had the body a brick ****house no one ever asked me to model anything. I had to gain almost 200lbs, lose 141 of it, then I get asked to model... It is amazing the doors that open because of this surgery....lol. Next stop for me is the swimsuit edition of SI.... Have a great day, Deanna
jenzstory
on 9/26/07 12:47 pm - Brandon, FL
Congrats! That sounds like so much fun! Enjoy yourself! Take care~ Jen
Jeanne B.
on 9/26/07 2:57 pm - Warren, MI
Congratulations that's great, it should be great fun! Jeanne
sel
on 9/27/07 10:07 am - colchester, CT
What a great idea! I bet you are all the others will look just great. Have fun. Sher
RaggedyAnnGirl
on 9/28/07 2:09 am - Buffalo, NY
How nice! Congratulations and have fun! Lizzie
Joan M.
on 10/7/07 11:08 pm - Lexington County, SC
Deanna..wow how amazing. I have read of other WLS Teams doing these Fashion Shows and wish our surgeons would host one for sure. You must post pics so we can see the new you!!! Joan M
Most Active
Recent Topics
14 years later
Jeniferlee · 0 replies · 273 views
Struggling
TyAnn S. · 0 replies · 954 views
6 Years Later
Gus H. · 0 replies · 1100 views
I'm proud of myself
stormy · 1 replies · 964 views