April 11th is my Date

Carolyn W.
on 3/18/06 4:59 am - Edmonton, Canada
I have a date of Apr 11/06 and I'm so excited. This is the begininning of my new life and I can't wait. I keep hoping there will be a cancellation and I will get in earlier but hey 3 more weeks is not bad - I can live with that - I've been waiting since my initial referral in 2003 so 3 weeks is definitely not bad now - the end (beginning) is near. To everyone that will be having in surgery in April - Congratulations on the start of your new lives. Hugs Carolyn "You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face." - Eleanor Roosevelt.
newgirl143
on 3/18/06 6:17 am - baltimore, MD
Carolyn, Congrats on your date and yes it is a very exciting time for us the beginning of a new life and I cant wait to start mine I am mentally, emotionally and physically ready to do this I am so tired of being this way.......Best wishes to you and a speedy recovery Hugs LIsa
(deactivated member)
on 3/18/06 7:48 am - ANAHEIM, CA
Hey your date is April 11th, mine is April 12th. Please keep me updated on your progress. Good luck.
LisaDawn
on 3/20/06 10:35 am - S.E. coast of, FL
Hi Carolyn ! Congratulations on getting your date . I'm sure you are really for joy! Hang in there, and I wish you all the best with your surgery and recovery. ~ Lisa
Billpoplaski
on 3/21/06 10:57 am - Muskegon, MI
Carolyn we have the same date. You will be in my prayers and thoughts. Its getting so close, Im starting to get excited. bp
tlj
on 3/21/06 4:17 pm - Carmel, IN
Carolyn, I have the same date. Isn't it great!!!! I'm anxious to get started being a "loser". Best of luck. We'll have to keep sending updates. Teresa
my5girls
on 3/21/06 5:14 pm - lompoc, CA
Hello, My name is Lisa alsocooland my date just so happens to be April 11th.Good luck and speedy recovery and super speedy weight loss to you.
Carolyn W.
on 3/22/06 11:28 am - Edmonton, Canada
I would just like to say thank you to everyone that has sent me well wishes. This is such an exciting time for me and anyone that is so close in this journey. To Lisa, Bill and Teresa who are my Apr 11 buddies I wish you all pleasant dreams and that you wake up to happy thoughts (and no pain - maybe a little morphine - LOL). We are about to start the ride of our lives and I for one am planning to take full advantage of every moment of the ride and get as much out of this (off my body LOL) as I possibly can. Just think guys a year from now we will be able to give many words of wisdom and hopefully be much healthier and a whole lot skinnier. Angel Hugs to you all Carolyn
(deactivated member)
on 3/27/06 6:09 am - Stillwater, OK
April 11th is my date too! I just got scheduled today! I am so excited! I have only had to wait 4 months, I can't imagine waiting since 2003!!! Congratulations - I will be praying for you. Good luck with your surgery and I hope you have a speedy recovery. Kari
Most Active
Recent Topics
14 years later
Jeniferlee · 0 replies · 270 views
Struggling
TyAnn S. · 0 replies · 949 views
6 Years Later
Gus H. · 0 replies · 1096 views
I'm proud of myself
stormy · 1 replies · 957 views