Anybody in Fort Worth Texas area having wls in April at Baylor S.W.

debora
on 3/22/07 10:46 pm - Weatherford, TX
Am having Gastric bypass on 4th, feeling a little alone right now. Live in Weatherford but from Fort Worth. This two week liquid diet is the pits, but a means to an end. Go for pre-op next week , jump through last hoops. yeehaw!
Maritza .
on 3/23/07 12:09 pm - Somewhere, KY
I do not live in Texas. I live in Kentucky, but I think we all know how you feel and everyone here is a great support. You never have to feel alone just jump right in on the lapband forum and we will talk to you anytime! I have friends that have had both the Gastric and the Lap Band. Although they are two completely different surgical procedures we are all here for the same reasons. Good Luck and keep talking to us. Let us know how you are doing. The 4th is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My date is April the 9th. M.Y.
Maritza .
on 3/23/07 12:15 pm - Somewhere, KY
Hey. Why don't you join in on the chat room tonight? It is going on...... I think right now. Introduce yourslef to the "A" team. (April surgery dates) We would love to have you. M.Y.
angela93075
on 4/1/14 3:02 pm - Fort Worth, TX
VSG on 04/07/14

I am having the VSG on April 7th at Baylor Fort Worth. I love in Fort Worth and can understand about the liquid diet. Remember your not alone there are many of us out here starting a new journey. If you wanna talk feel free to email me [email protected]

Good Luck and Congratulations!

Angela

Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 912 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 911 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1013 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 978 views