sunday time again!

deelight152
on 1/24/10 5:36 am - Down South, IL
Hello A team!
Well I weighed myself today and it said 228 that is the same for 2 weeks so I will take it. I am needing to lose 50 pounds quickly ugggg. I got a call from My surgeons office this week wanting to know how I am because I have not checked  in almost 2 years. I told them i would be there after tax return for my visit. They want me to have my blood work done before I go so he see. They also asked where my weight is right now I said 230. I didn't want to go unless I lost the weight . I don't want Dr F to be disappointed. I love him he saved my life and I couldn't lose all the weight. I need to exercise. I know this I have slacked and I haven't been taking my vitamins. I am a mess and I guess the best way to get back on tract is too see my Dr

How is everyone?  Lets check in! If I can be brutally honest so can you!!!
Lisa A.
on 1/24/10 6:12 am
Hey dee  I guess we both were thinking   at writing the same time LOL I just type real slow. So  how ru looking post tummy tuck i bet u have a nice flat tummy  tho  Well I  am healthy and cleared for surgery. odd saying that LOL Call me Dee I sure miss our calls I lost everyones number  so up to u to call me LOL
XOOXOX TO U DEE
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 909 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 906 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1009 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 975 views
Hello Again