Sunday check in

Gineta R.
on 6/12/10 10:32 pm - Rockledge, FL
Good morning everyone.  Hope everyone has had a good week.  I figured I would start the post this week.  I have had a busy week, taking the kids to appts. almost everyday and trying to get things in order.  Hubby comes home nxt week for his R & R.  I still have mixed feelings about that.  Marriage is so rocky I don't know if there is any help for it.  On a good note, I took my daughter to a modeling audition yesterday, we find out if she made the cut later today.  My son turned the big"1" and we had a little party for him.  I'm trying hard to get my own life back in order.  Since I reached my goal weight I seem so down all the time.  I was much happier 30 pounds heavier.  I feel so unattractive now, I look like a boy, just a soggy rectangle but my mind won't let me gain anything back.  I bounce around between 134 and 138.  I enrolled in school so hopefully I can start getting  my life back on track.

312  DOS
138  today
174 pounds gone forever
Boy what a ride...
scoobydoo
on 6/13/10 10:01 am - Orland, CA
Went barrel racing today. I am so lucky I get to live my dream...
Weight was 174  this morning. I am really watching what I'm eating and I want to get back to my goal weight of 165.
Amazing how you think the battle of weight is over and then your body adjusts and BAM! You have to really work at it all over again...
Consult/Goal/Current
282/165/183lbs

Gineta R.
on 6/19/10 10:04 pm - Rockledge, FL
Sounds like you're livin life to its fullest. Good for you!!!!  Make the most , you only go around once.
deelight152
on 6/16/10 8:35 pm - Down South, IL
just checking in. I haven't weighed in a few weeks derek at work keeps forgetting the scale. The next 2 weeks I am working about 16 hours a day. I have to work the post office all day and then go home and change and get to dish to do my day shift stuff I missed being at the other job.

Gineta R.
on 6/19/10 10:07 pm - Rockledge, FL
Youare still doing so well, keep it up, life gets in the way sometimes but its all worth it, by the way LOOKIN GOOD!!! Don't worry about the number.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 908 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 905 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1009 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 974 views
Hello Again
deelight152 · 2 replies · 1118 views