Happy 4th of July

shar S.
on 7/4/10 12:57 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Good morning everyone. I hope you are all doing OK. i took a break for a few weeks and now I am back. I am glad to see some familiar faces.
As you all are, I am also struggling. I find I can eat a tremendous amount and it scares the hell out of me. the carbs and goodies can endlessly go into my stomach. The heavy protein (meats especially) seem to clog me up quickly. So, the question is.........why don't I just stick with the protein?? DUH! My emotional sickness with food has resurfaced, But I will not give up.
I hope everyone has a safe holiday weekend.

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Lisa A.
on 7/14/10 2:45 am
Hey Shar,
I am so sorry to see that u are struggling. I think we will always struggle with our food demends. I know I do. I think it will always be a process and I was watching oprah and she was talking about a book called women food and God sounds like what i been thinking about my food issues.
Other side note i had emergecy surgery  July 1  it seems i  had necrosis of my nipples post masectomy. I was told fact I being a wls patient my healing is impared and will be dealing with wound care clinic.. ugh..
How is everyone? hugs to everyone and sorry i not been around but I bee dealing with surgical brca pos issues ..
I will try be better and check in more
xoxox to all
Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 908 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 904 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1009 views
Hello strangers