well it is monday

Lisa A.
on 8/1/10 10:32 pm
I thought I would check in and give a update. I had some fill let out of my band so I can get more nutrition  to heal. the docs feel I have been malnourished. and a great cause of why my wounds are not healing. was hard to see my self gain 5 lbs so fast but my mastectomy incision are better. they are keeping the stitches in and will need to expanding my new foobs  with them over time.. I am adjusting to the new me/norm . Hey susan so good to see you  but i am sorry u are feeling so sick.  I wonder where everyone has gone.. So hows the summer going for everyone?
hugs everyone
Lisa
shar S.
on 8/2/10 2:54 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Hi Lisa. Glad you are doing beter. Sometimes, you just have to put the weight issue on the back burner, and get your other situations solved. We are all consumed with our weights and I think we need to back off a bit. Relax, enjoy your body.
I just returned from a trip to New York. I had a high school reunion.what a fantastic time I had. Hard to believe it's been 40 years since I;ve seen most of these people....and they were so complimentary on how I looked. I ate whike I was on vacation, and gained 3 pounds. But, so would a "normal" person. I am back on track now and hope to lose everythibg that I have gained. from my lowest point, I am up 9 pounds. But, I feel good, everything fits well and my mind is in the right place.
I hope eceryone is doing well
Do you remember Jess? She's engaged! Good things have happened for all of us.
Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

Lisa A.
on 8/29/10 12:05 am
I know what u mean on weight has to take a back burner sometimes but let me tell u I am way more countious of my weight gain and know ai got to do something before it is to late.. something i was not aware of before..that i so awsome jess is engaged..Happy news.. I am going on a cruise in a week and I dont want to go as i know I am gonna gain weight.. I know most people would be so happy to be going and I am so terrified I will gain more weight.. I got to put things in perspective here but maybe i got it this time.. do something now before i become big as a house..we shall see.. 
I am dealing withh the whole masectomy issue and self esteem issue and dont feel like a woman and gaining the weight .. etc has done a number on me psychology. I have two sons that will be getting a lap band soon.. fiinally help for them again. My son that had his lap band removed in jan has gained all his weight back and then some.  that is alot of weight to gain.. and it is pure fat.. he looks worse now then he did before surgery.. so yeah i told my self watch it or i will be like him..
Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 908 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 905 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1009 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 974 views
Hello Again