Hi just checking in

Lisa A.
on 3/2/12 12:33 am
I hope this finds everyone well. I been struggling with weight  but have taken some off down to 205 . I am going threw masetomy reconstructive surgery with fat grafting and brava I but have been going threw so many surgeries , I just went threw fat grafting/brava procedure with Dr khouri in miami and have traveled threre 3 times so far but finally with  great sucess I am seeing two more surgies ahead but after 10 failed reconstructive surgery but Dr khouri has given me a new out look and has lipo/harvested fat seedlings from my back legs waist and has given me a amazing new look and I might be 205 but look much thinner tho a plus i guess lol . I am sorry I have no been here but I spend my days away from computer and out more and making the best of it.
best to alll
Lisa
shar S.
on 4/14/12 3:33 am - Buffalo Grove, IL
Hi Lisa..
I have not been on here in ages. Good to see you. I think I still have your phone number, I will give ou a call

Shar

Create Your Own Ticker

PamT
on 4/26/12 10:51 am - Downey, CA
Hi Lisa & Shar,

I haven't been here in ages either. Good to see you both here & still posting, even if it's not alot!

5 yrs for us! Wowww.. in some ways it seems a lifetime ago and in others a very short time.

Lisa sorry to hear you are still struggling with the surgeries. I sure hope this next one is the last!

Shar, how about you? How's things going for you?

I'm doing ok,,, probably gained about 25-30 back. Still struggle with the nausea but apparently not enough or I'd have no weight gain, huh? Even with the nausea, I'd do it all over again!

Hope you guys post again and we perhaps hear from more in our "group"

shar S.
on 4/26/12 12:46 pm - Buffalo Grove, IL
Hi Pam,
So good to see you. I am doing ok, struggling like everyone. I play with about 10 pounds but am always trying so hard to lose it. I am trying to go back to drinking protein shakes.....not that they fill me up at all, I just know I do not get enough protein. I can eat a lot more than I would like to. I still fill up quicker than before surgery but an hour later, I could eat again.
I wish we would hear from more Ateamers. I do see a few on Facebook. Lisa and Pam...are you guys on Facebook?
Keep in touch

Create Your Own Ticker

L.A. B.
on 4/26/12 12:30 pm - OH
Hi Everyone! I haven't been here in ages! I just got my 5 year anniversary notice in my email and thought I'd check back here to see if anyone is left. So nice to see you guys again. Lisa A. I'm sorry you are having so many struggles, I sure do hope this new year brings healing & many blessings your way. As for you other ladies, it sounds like you're both doing well and hanging in there. I'm doing pretty good. After my surgery I never had any problems and I've continued to stay on that fortunate path. I'm doing great, aside from a little anemia now & then that I just have to take extra iron for. I've gained back 20-lbs over the past few years but I'm back on track, going to Curves everyday and eating healthy. I always eat healthy but sometimes I let those bad carbs sneak back in a little bit too much. So, back to low, healthy carbs & high protein for me! I wanna shed these extra pounds before summer kicks into high gear! I am so very happy I had the surgery it has truly been a wonderful journey! I'll try to check back once in a while but life keeps me busy these days and I don't have much time for the computer which is fine with me!
~Lisa S.
PamT
on 4/28/12 11:12 pm - Downey, CA
Hi Lisa,

Good to see you back again and doing so well!  Sounds like most of us are pretty much in the same spot,,a few pounds gained but AWARE we need to work on it before it gets outta control! Glad to hear you're back on track with the exercise and eating healthy. That's what I need to do! I have a REALLY hard time doing without the carbs. Keep up the good work!

Yes Shar. I do have FaceBook. What's your name on FB? I'll request you as a friend.

Come onnn A-Teamers! Where are you?
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years ago today......
shar S. · 3 replies · 908 views
Well 6 years where have they gone?
Jody U. · 0 replies · 905 views
Ugh Revision
InkedNPierced · 0 replies · 1009 views
Hello strangers
CrystalH · 0 replies · 974 views
Hello Again