6 months out! How is everyone?

AnnMarie
on 11/4/12 1:31 am
VSG on 04/10/12

This forum is so quiet! I hope that's because everyone is so busy enjoying their improved health and energy!

Are you where you want to be? Has this been everything it was cracked up to be? Thoughts...musings...UPDATES!

I am apprehensively looking at my own calendar and realizing where I am, where I want to be....where I should be per my medical team! It gets a bit crazy in my head at time! lol

Can't wait to see how everyone is doing :)

AnnMarie  vsg 4/10/12 Age: 41, Height: 5'2ish
       Banded '04 PreOp BMI 64, PreOp for VSG: BMI 55, SW BMI: 50 

chernandez11
on 11/6/12 2:58 am - CA
VSG on 04/19/12

Hello!!

Everything is going good over here. I've stalled out quite a bit....I've lost maybe 5 pounds each month the last two months but still ahead of the game according to my surgeon, so it's all good! I work out 6 days a week....I zumba, spin, swim, cardio machines and I just started the C25K program to try to like running (I've always hated it!).

I've been thinking about what I'd like to lose the next few months....By the end of Jan I'd like be at 100 lbs lost from surgery (23 pounds to go!) ....It'll be tough but I'm going to try my best.

My surgeon had my goal at 170 but I'm having a hard time picturing in my head losing any more once I get into the 100s....I'm pretty tall (6 feet) so 190s looks good on me.....can't imagine losing another 20 after that but I will of course try for it. Want to be at a healthy weight before my hubby and I make babies!

Jennifer B.
on 11/7/12 9:07 pm - GA
VSG on 04/13/12

It strange that we are at the 6 month mark. Seems like just yesterday but also a lifetime away. I have done great thus far but do find that the weight loss is slowing a bit now. I love how I look now and for the first time ever I can say I feel happy and at piece on the inside with the size of my outside. I have more confidence and look so much better in my clothing lol. I am still very thankful for the surgery and how far it has gotten me. Hope all is well with the rest of the April sleevers.

Most Active
Recent Topics
6 months out! How is everyone?
AnnMarie · 2 replies · 475 views
New surgery date
dmmassengale09 · 2 replies · 755 views
Post Surgery Weight
rmichelleb · 4 replies · 722 views