Protein supplements?

Lauren1979
on 6/27/08 2:19 am - Holden, MA
I am using smartforme shakes... they are the best tasting shake I have found... no nasty protein taste at all. They are bit more expensive, but its well worth it. I use Simply Smart Milk and a 1/4 of a bannana with the chocolate...its delicous. And it 25 grams of protein... I know they send free samples. Go to smartforme.com Send me a message if they give you a hard time about your provider code and I'll give you my Dr.'s if your Dr. isn't listed. They only want people using their products that are supposed to be using them. They also have clear juice drinks that are pretty good. I like the wildberry passion. It has 15 grams of protein and only 70 calories and it counts towards fluids... I couldn't do any other shakes so try it out.... Lauren
mozisme
on 7/7/08 7:06 am - Riverside, CA
Hello everyone, The one and only shake that I could and still tolerate is Muscle Milk Light. The chocolate flavor is the best one I have come across. It taste great if you mix it with water and ice. You can find them at Vons, GNC and Vitamin Stores nationwide. I have also tried the protein shots and even though they don't taste very good, they do provide a great portion of protein in a small package. Thats all. I hope this infromation helps someone out their. I am 15 months out. I am down 173 lbs. Best of luck to everyone...Chris
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi May 2008 friends!
Happiness-is-a-choice · 0 replies · 490 views
Happy 4 years
Jeffrey B. · 2 replies · 1445 views
Happy 3 Years!
MotivatedOne · 0 replies · 1149 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 1262 views