Goal celebrations

Tracy B.
on 2/9/09 12:24 am - Flaherty, KY
I see that there are alot of views on this board but not so many posts....come on everyone....I wanna hear from YOU!!!

Do you have something special planned for when you hit your goal weight?

I personally am getting another tattoo. I only get them to commemorate a special event, time or significance in my life. And to me...reaching my goal is definitely one of those!!

Clirishu
on 2/9/09 4:12 am - LA

I am approaching 200 lbs lost - currently at 194 lost.  For my celebration my friends and I are celebrating my favorite holiday - Mardi Gras - by renting hotel rooms for the weekend through Tuesday festivities.  I cannot wait to be an elevator ride away from the sights and sounds of Mardi Gras!!!!

Fallen_Angel
on 2/9/09 6:21 pm
Well once my husband gets back from his deployment I will hopefully *crosses fingers* be at goal and we can renew our wedding vows and I can actually wear a wedding dress I want, not just one because its the only one in the store that fits me *ugh* and we are going to start doing the baby dance for one more little bundle of joy to complete our family and hopefully plastics after that. Cheers!
(deactivated member)
on 2/10/09 3:49 am - FL
Once I hit goal...the obvious...maintaining for future good health and plastics...until then...SHOPPING for a killer wardrobe :)
Jeannie B.
on 2/10/09 9:15 am
I have carried a magazine around with me for almost a year--when I get to goal about 15 lbs from now--I am going to buy an amazing outfit a model is wearing in the magazine.  It will be a splurge (the shirt alone costs more than most of my other complete outfits) but I am gonna do it!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 2/15/09 8:33 pm - Hagerstown, MD
hmmmmmmm...once I hit goal, I am going to go to every amusement park that's within driving distance and ride EVERYTHING  LOL  then I'm looking into going sky diving!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi May 2008 friends!
Happiness-is-a-choice · 0 replies · 475 views
Happy 4 years
Jeffrey B. · 2 replies · 1434 views
Happy 3 Years!
MotivatedOne · 0 replies · 1137 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 1252 views