May 10,2011

jasmin G.
on 4/20/11 12:46 pm - colonial heights, VA
I am scheduled for May 9th.. I'm so nervous, but excited at the same time.  What type of protein powders/drinks is everyone using?  
Bestbiomed
on 4/21/11 6:55 am
I'm all submitted, waiting on the Ins. approval...May 12th is my scheduled date. Can you believe we're that close to changing our lives?
Bestbiomed
on 5/2/11 1:48 am
Quick update from our last topic.  I was submitted and approved in two days.  Now most of us are less than 10 days out!  Here we go!

(deactivated member)
on 4/24/11 3:07 pm - Winter Park, FL
Yay,. we Mayers rock! My date is May 19 and IM uber excited and working on getting as prepared as possible!
Hope7696
on 4/30/11 12:15 pm - NC
 Uber excited indeed!  I think that is my new phrase too.  :)  My surgery is 5/9 and it cannot come fast enough.  That said, I am nervous too but I know it is going to be Amazing. Or Uber Amazing! :)

katieemblem
on 4/25/11 7:40 am - NM
I'm May 10, too!  I live in New Mexico, but I have to go to Texas to get it done, so I'll be down in El Paso.

I've been playing (trying to be nice!) with the insurance and all that junk since September, so I'm ready.  Everyone asks if I'm nervous, but I'm really not....  I feel like I should be, but....  I'm just excited!
MsCasey99
on 4/26/11 8:28 am - IL
I'm May 9th ... just had my pre-op appointment today and am now really getting nervous because it's all real.

I started my two weeks of Medifast yesterday ... not too bad (but pretty glad it's only for a couple weeks before and after) ...

Good luck everyone!!!
tipsygirl
on 4/26/11 1:34 pm - IL
My surgery date is may 17th.  Im getting the sleeve.   Im super excited.  I would love to keep in touch with others who are having their surgeries right around my surgery date.  Please feel free to add me as a friend so we can keep track of one another.  Ive already started protein shakes and they are killing me!  Ugh!  Anyone else having trouble?
heres2changingmylife
on 4/28/11 9:15 pm
May 10th also! such a long process and so relieved to have the date set! Good luck to us all!
Bruce S.
on 4/30/11 8:13 am - Portland, TN
Congrats on the date.  I am on for May 10th also.  I think that makes about six of us so far.  Any other slevers for the 10th?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Ugh!
peanutsmama · 0 replies · 904 views
ONEDERLAND !!
Fancy4684 · 1 replies · 1199 views