May 10,2011

Hope7696
on 4/30/11 12:13 pm - NC
 I am scheduled May 9th....never looked forward this much to a Monday!  ;-)  Ready to go!

Carpe Diem...and fight for a new life! 

Ann C.
on 5/2/11 9:51 am - GA
MAY 10th VGS!
Crackintoes
on 5/2/11 10:27 am - Canada

I'm RNY May 11th.

~Just another day for you and me in paradise. 

fabulouskristen
on 5/4/11 12:19 am - OK
Hello again everyone! We are getting so  close now - is everyone as excited as I am?!?!
  30 pounds lost on pre-op diet!

Bruce S.
on 5/4/11 7:50 am - Portland, TN
I am so ready to go already, ar we there yeet?  How about now?  Now?  ughhhhhh
MinnieNurse2be
on 5/5/11 12:15 am - TX
Well guys I think my nerves are starting to get the best of me. I was packing my hospital bag last night and I realized that Tuesday is almost here.  I am so nervous now. Anyone else having last minute jitters? Or am I crazy? lol  Either way, it's almost time to be sleeved and for that I am happy!!

Bruce S.
on 5/5/11 5:51 am - Portland, TN
Packing already?  What on earth are you taking.  I am going with the clothes on my back, a throwaway tooth brush, and my reading glasses.
MinnieNurse2be
on 5/5/11 2:02 pm - TX
Well Im not really packing much. Just pajama bottoms to walk around the hospital in, slippers, underwear, socks, and hygiene items. Also something comfy to wear home, I may bring my ipad in case i get bored, but everyone tells me that i definitely wont be up to using it. I think packing something just gives me something to do and it makes it seem like its really getting close. LOL!

fabulouskristen
on 5/5/11 6:10 am - OK
I was tempted to start packing and then realized that I didn't really have much to pack. LOL! It's just for one night for me, so I am taking my clothes, pillow, and toiletries. Not much!

I think we are just so excited that packing makes us feel like we are getting closer!
MinnieNurse2be
on 5/5/11 2:04 pm - TX
 good thing you mentioned pillow. i have a favorite neck pillow that i sleep with every night that i have to makr sure i bring. I will not be a happy camper if i forget it.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Ugh!
peanutsmama · 0 replies · 904 views
ONEDERLAND !!
Fancy4684 · 1 replies · 1199 views