June 14 Surgery Date!

Kayla S.
on 5/22/06 2:00 am - Midfield, TX
Ok.... So I decided to post my date too!! It is so much fun to read messages that people send... I am wanting to wish everyone luck with their upcoming surgeries! It is so exciting to know that in 3 weeks I will start a new beginning... We are all so fortunate to get this chance. I have to stay positive and picture myself 1 yr down the road... I had tried everything and this is sort of like a 'last resort.' My prayers are with each and everyone of you. Keep us posted on your success and I will too. *******See ya on the other side!!******* Kayla
Teri D.
on 5/22/06 3:32 am - Dowagiac, MI
Kayla, we share the same re-birth day! good luck to you and hope all goes well! teri
Caryl Mauk
on 5/22/06 9:03 am - Manor, TX
RNY on 06/26/06 with
I hope all goes well for ou on your DAY!
Tin K.
on 5/24/06 5:14 am
Kayla, Congratulations, and here's wishing you the best of everything on your special day!! Have a happy re-birthday!!
Holly W.
on 5/26/06 11:47 am - Leeds, AL
Congrats! You'll do great You're having your surgery on my birthday so I'll be sure to think about you. My surgery is the day after yours. Can't wait to be a loser with ya!
cburky911
on 5/28/06 1:27 am - Columbus, OH
Kayla, Congratulations!! I was originally scheduled for June 20, but got a call last week telling me they wanted to move me up a week. So now I'm also scheduled for June 14. Good luck to you!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 617 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 708 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 789 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 650 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 707 views