Question!!!!

Kimmy411
on 6/2/06 2:44 am - Ft Polk, LA
Can anyone tell me how to build a page on this web site I would really like one that way I can keep everyone informed any help would be GREAT!!!!!!
Tin K.
on 6/2/06 10:41 am
Kim, go to your "account" click on general info and then where it says comments is where you can start writing stuff down! Give it a try and I think you'll get the hang of it fast.. more advanced stuff later after you've explored all that your account has to offer and have that part down.. the rest is HTML, and can get a bit more complicated.. Sooon, OH will have it so we can design our sites really cool all on our own! I am fortunate I know some HTML, so I have a head start. Good luck! I'm anxious to read what you have to say!
Nancy S.
on 6/2/06 1:56 pm - Hazleton, PA
Hi Kim, Honestly you would be better to wait for the site to make the upgrade and do it yourself page. I spent a long time on my page,and the tables and backrounds won't show,it seems to be set at a default and the page came out looking gawd aweful.I have tried it out on several html practice boards and it looks nice so it is not my work but it is the site.,also You have to have knowledge of HTML,Java scripts and such to really do a page up,and why bother with it when it won't work and look good. I am not even going to bother putting anymore time into it.I am going to wait until they have everything finished and I know what will work and won't. If you decide to give it a shot and need help let me know I will be glad to help with codes and scripts. Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 627 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 721 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 805 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 658 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 714 views