My Surgery Date is June 14, 2006!!!

B Marie U
on 6/2/06 6:00 am - St. Louis, MO
Hello All, I am so excited! It seems as though it has been forever but I have a date, June 14, 2006. I am trying to get organized as I type. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated . I will have two birthdates shortly, 12/23 and 6/14
Tin K.
on 6/2/06 11:01 am
Congratulations on your re-birth, and welcome to the club! The June club, that is!! Lots of ((hugs)) K
MsSmiles
on 6/2/06 2:47 pm - Winona, MS
Hey twin! (well, we will have one of the same b-days) I got your message B, thanks for the words of encouragement. I pray you have the best experience ever!!! My "other" b-day is 12/1. I will have the pleasure of celebrating a b-day every 6 months . I'm not nervous yet but I 'm sure I will be in a few days. I have a lot of support form friends and fam. 6 of them are gonna fast with me so we'll be on the phone for 5 days complaining about how hungry we are. I'm not taking much to the hospital. I was told I wouldn't really need much. Something to read, a change of clothes and CHAP STICK ( I was told that was a biggie). My children (7,3 and 3) want to visit mommy in the hospital so I have to make sure I don't look bad enough to scare them. Best Wishes!!! MsSmiles
ncshan
on 6/3/06 5:59 am - Iron Station, NC
Hi Marie, I am June 14th Girl too. I am really excited too but honestly a little nervous too. I am taking just a few things to the hospital. CHap Stick as everyone says, housecoat and house shoes for that hall walking after surgery and also baby gas drops because everyone says the gas is bad. Well I am excited for you as well and hope you have a speedy recovery. Thanks, Shannon
Teri D.
on 6/5/06 1:50 am - Dowagiac, MI
Hello, Juners, I am scheduled the 14th also! Dec 2 is my fisrt b.day. As for the hospital, just taking chap stick and tooth brush and slippers. shouldnt need much else, but if i do ,hubby will be there too! Good luck to you all!
B Marie U
on 6/6/06 12:52 pm - St. Louis, MO
Hello June 14teeners, Our day is coming soon. I am so excited that I have not done a thing. In my mind, I thought I had about 14 days left . Tomorrow will be my day to pack my bags. I spoke to one of my support group buddies and she had her surgery on 5/31 and she has lost 21 pounds already . Our futures are so bright and sunny, we will need our shades.
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 627 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 721 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 805 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 658 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 714 views