HELP

Kimmy411
on 6/2/06 12:59 pm - Ft Polk, LA
I am to start my liquid diet in the am but I dont know how much of everything I am allowed to comsume aday Any and All advice welcomed!!!
Nancy S.
on 6/2/06 1:14 pm - Hazleton, PA
Kim are you on clear liquids? or protien liquid? my surgeon has me on 3 protein shakes and few snacks diet jello,pudding etc...let me know and I can email you a list of whatever diet you need. Nancy
Vandy947
on 6/2/06 9:18 pm - Monroe, NC
The guidelines from my dr. were: -No solid foods -select a protein supplement with a min. of 20-30 grams of protein and less than 9 grams of sugar per serving. -try to consume approximately 1000 calories a day. "If you need more, that's okay, but try to stick to 1000" -In addition I could have all the non-caloric liquids I wanted: water, SF Kool-Aid, Crystal Light, SF jello, SF popsicles, broth, etc. I usually have about 4 protein shakes per day mixed with 8 oz. skim milk. Another option is to have No Sugar Added Carnation Instant Breakfast mixed with 8 oz. milk and 2 Tbls powdered milk. Today is my 13th day of my 2 week liquid diet. I am actually having trouble getting in 1000 cals. because I just don't want anything (and this is pre surgery). I guess that is why my weight loss has stalled the last 3 days But I have still managed to lose 17lbs. Best of luck to you and if I you have any questions, feel free to email me. Take care! Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 627 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 721 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 805 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 658 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 714 views