My "LAST SUPPERS"

MsSmiles
on 6/3/06 6:53 am - Winona, MS
OMG 11 days before surgery and 7 days before I start my 5 day fast. This is my last weekend to (well there is no need to sugar coat it) PIG OUT. I think I'm going to IHOPs for dinner. Jesus help me not to gain 20lbs this week!!! Any of you going through this? Ms Smiles
Dee L.
on 6/3/06 8:05 am - Charlotte, NC
Felicia I am going through the exact same thing.My surgery is Tuesday and he has no prep or shakes to drink just no carbs.Well I can eat alot even not eating carbs.But I feel like I want to eat everything not nailed down incase it is the last thing I can eat of it like sugary things.Even though I have lost 35 lbs so far I gained 5 back from eating and nerves.Good luck to you ,Dee
MsSmiles
on 6/3/06 12:31 pm - Winona, MS
Thanks DEE for admitting it . By the way I went to Ci Ci's Pizza instead of IHOPs and I even had a salad MsSmiles
Penny J.
on 6/3/06 11:22 pm - Oshkosh, WI
I don't have to go through the week of fasting, but I did pig out abit myself. I love pizza so my son and i ordered pizza last night for supper. My mom is coming tomorrow to stay with my kids and she already told me she is bringing chocolate chip cookies and brownies for them, so YES I am going to have at least one of each tomorrow when she arrives, lol. I am down to 2 days and counting for my surgery. Penny
Tin K.
on 6/4/06 2:05 pm
I totally here ya.. I'm not quite close enough for it to be truly last suppers, BUT, I'm still struggling with - it's the last time, so I better... etc.. I'm trying to diet, but having serious will power issues.
Effi B.
on 6/5/06 11:07 am - Brooklyn, NY
Since the first visit to the clinic regarding the Lap-Band I have let go completely (about 8 weeks). No restrictions, making smart choices etc. If I wanted it I ate it... The interesting thing is that I haven't gained any weight, there was even a week or two that I lost weight! I found myself not hungry at times and not craving anything "forbidden". Maybe because I ate the "Forbidden" foods when I felt like it. So I didn't indulge excessively or eat like there is no tomorrow. I did try to chew my food until it was a real mush. I found out that food tasted better, foods that I knew tasted more complex. I got fuller faster. So I am encouraged that chewing has real benefits! So - what I learned was that since I was a teenager I have been restricting myself, making choices etc. This may have caused me to over indulge when I did let go, which you eventually always do. It was a given that I will always need to diet. So it has been a cycle of eating with ristrictions then cheating with gusto over and over again. Now that I believe there is something that will control my weight I ate with no underlying issues or thoughts of diet, so I ate "normally". No over eating or indulging with sweets. There is something psychologically interesting in all this... I still plan to have an Ice Cream Sunday or Banana Split 48 hours before D-Day (June 9th)... Effi
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 627 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 721 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 805 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 658 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 714 views