I Can't Believe It....I'm a Century Club Member!

Lori .
on 10/11/06 4:34 am - Shuswaps, Canada
Of course, I think half of it is hair loss.
Carolyn L.
on 10/11/06 4:48 am - Northborough, MA
WOW!! Congrats Lori!!! Carolyn
Amyleigh
on 10/11/06 6:30 am - Williamsburg, KY
Congratulation's Lori You go girl !!
VERONICASMITH
on 10/11/06 11:46 pm - LAKE WORTH, FL
Hello. I read your profile and had some of the same things about nausea .. i had my surgery june 7th of 2006. i was 285 and to date im 211. so im happy with that. Did you lose any hair??? My hair is thinning soooooooooo much and im so upset about it . I have been taken added vitamins like zinc and betone. I also have special shampoo and conditioners. Well im happy that i had the surgery but a few months ago i wasnt. I was sick alot. Anyway have a great day and please feel free to email me my name is veronica at [email protected]
Lori .
on 10/12/06 3:43 am - Shuswaps, Canada
Hi Veronica, I am definitely losing hair, quite a bit of it. My hair was thin to begin with, I was quite physically unwell before surgery--so my hair shows quite thin now. I got it cut short to disguise it better. It is naturally curly, so I use the volume to my advantage. I also have Nioxin hair products and I am taking biotin. I am confident the hair loss will slow over time. Sorry to hear you too were sick early on. I was sick, but at least didn't ever question my decision to go ahead with this surgery, thank goodness. Good luck with your continued weight loss. Lori
KC
on 10/12/06 2:34 am - Houston, TX
Congrats!!! Awesome!
Lori .
on 10/12/06 3:45 am - Shuswaps, Canada
Thank-you everyone for your kind words and encouragement, it sure feels great to be in this place. Lori
Holly W.
on 10/12/06 8:37 am - Leeds, AL
Congrats girl!! What an accomplishment!
CyndiU
on 10/16/06 7:52 am - Hartford, SD
Congratulations! And do I know what you mean about hair loss...boy, oh boy, I'm afraid I'll go bald mine is so bad...and I've only lost 80ish pounds.
Nancy S.
on 10/16/06 8:32 am - Hazleton, PA
Lori you are doing fabulous!!! I can soooooooo relate to the hair issue!! I just got my hair cut ((AGAIN)) shorter yet!! the Dr. says it will pass.....go**** can't go fast enough!LOL.... keep up the great work!!! ((hugs)) Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
9 years!
Jennifer K. · 1 replies · 627 views
Thinking of revision
Elana P. · 1 replies · 721 views
8 Years today
Frank D. · 1 replies · 805 views
8 years!
Jennifer K. · 2 replies · 658 views
7 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 714 views