Surgery scheduled for June 19th

wbfine
on 4/17/07 4:38 am - Franklin, MA
Hi all, I just got off the phone with my surgeon's office........my surgery is tentatively scheduled for June 19th! As my birthday is June 18th, I can't think of a better birthday present than to have my surgery the very next day! Hopefully, that "tentative" label will be changed to "permanent" really soon.....I'm having a hard time getting too excited just yet.....guess I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. All the best, Bill
Katie R.
on 4/17/07 4:23 pm - Marlborough, MA
yay my surgery date is june 19th also!!! we can be surgery buddies... congrats!!!
wbfine
on 4/18/07 9:06 am - Franklin, MA
Hi Kaitlyn, SO cool to have a surgery buddy! I just looked at your profile and I share your anxiety/frustration with having to wait, but look at it as a time to start practicing mindful eating and getting exercise. Besides, it's only 2 months away, and something tells me it's going to be here before we know it! Hope to hear from you soon, Bill
Katie R.
on 4/24/07 3:48 am - Marlborough, MA
time IS flying by april seems like it just started and its nearly over..... ive been eating so horribly... i have to admitt... im kinda in my last suppers mode haha... ill be good come the month of may... i have to be.... ttyl katie
monarch
on 4/29/07 1:51 pm - Mid Michigan, MI
Congrats on getting a date, even a tentative one is better than none at all. I hope they make it permanent soon for you. I was waiting for the shoe to drop too until I got my official permanent date too, so I feel your pain.
Donna M.
on 5/10/07 9:28 am
Hey Bill, me too.... good luck!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Soo Where are you these days?
zlynnc · 2 replies · 832 views
any long term post-op issues?
Debbi S. · 0 replies · 1152 views
FOUR YEARS coming up!
Brian D. · 3 replies · 1284 views
Calories?