Happy Anniversary!

allichristine
on 6/1/11 6:49 am
So fellow 2 year-ers. Its been full of ups and downs and all over the place...but I wouldnt change it for the world. It was the best decision of my life.

Now things are a bit harder for me...I can eat a lot, I get away with making bad choices, ect...but I am paying the consequences. I have gained 16 lbs back!!!! NOT GOOD. BUT- its my own fault and I can lose it. I just have to get my arse in gear... back to working out, cut carbs, no wine, no sugars. I know I can use my tool and get back where I feel great.

I'm not going to beat myself up, I'm just going to take control. I hope each of you feel likeyou have control and you are happy and healthier than you were 2 years ago. Congrats!
angie09
on 6/3/11 11:43 pm
I am almost 2 years out and I have battled the same issues as you have.  I have gained about 18-20 lbs. also. 
Angie

So Thankful!!!    
Saundra P.
on 6/14/11 2:28 pm - Mesquite, TX

Hello everyone,
I had my two year check up on the 10th and down 109 lbs and have been at goal for about 8 months.
I have not any regain but do struggle with the late night snacking, The 1st year I did 3 meals a day and one snack and now its 2 or more snacks, granted the snacks are low cal but you can still have too many. I continue to weight every morning and plan to take action if I get out of my weight range.

Congrats everyone, wishing you all continue success.

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Cali_SL
on 6/16/11 5:24 am - Los Angeles, CA
I am 2 years out and only lost 60 pounds!  I"m thinking about asking for a revision. Seems like everyone else that had RNY lost at least 100 lbs.  But like you, yes this was a great decision because at least I'm in a better place than I was two years ago.  I wish you the best!
~Cali          
Most Active