Realize Band June 29

bublegirl1
on 6/8/10 12:40 pm
RNY on 11/10/14
Hi everyone. I am new to this site. I have my surgery scheduled for June 29th. I am very very nervous but excited as well. Looking for friends so we can support eachother. Im in southern california. Good luck to everyone!
jefferson24
on 6/14/10 2:47 pm
Good luck!  I am having a Realize band day after tommorow.  When do you start the liquid diet?  I have lost 12 pounds prior to the surgery on the liquid diet.  What a losers journey we are going to be on! Awesome!
bublegirl1
on 6/16/10 12:54 am
RNY on 11/10/14
Today is the big day for you! Can't wait to hear how it goes. I don't start the liquid diet til three days before surgery. But I have started exercising and watching what I eat and have lost five pounds in the last few days. I hopefully keep it off by surgery time. Good luck and let me know how you're doing!

-Amie

jefferson24
on 6/21/10 11:38 am
 Hey there how are your nerves? I am going back to work tomorrow and weaning off the rx meds today to Tylenol. Still a little ouchy and can't pick up my one year old so that makes me sad.  I had some surgical complications that are rare but still came home the same day.  Good luck!
bublegirl1
on 6/21/10 11:39 am
RNY on 11/10/14
Oh I'm so glad you made it through just fine! How's the liquid diet going for you? What kind of complications did you have or should I not ask? Lol keep in touch and let me know how you're doing. I'm getting nervous but still excited! take care

-Amie

Most Active
Recent Topics
lab band to gastric bypass?
prism4105 · 0 replies · 656 views
One year later
alittle110 · 4 replies · 1027 views
hibernation period
andyinmco · 1 replies · 1146 views
soft diet = soft stool?
dustmouse · 1 replies · 1022 views