Approved....Surgery Date is July 12th!

betharoony
on 6/5/06 2:23 pm - Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
RNY on 07/12/06 with
I have been working on this since December of '05. I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I have pre-op appts on June 20th...I have to get an upper GI, ultrasound of my gall bladder, and blood work done. If anyone has any tips let me know =) So now that my surgery is scheduled, that seems to be all I can think about. I have been doing extensive research and reading tons of other people's profiles. I hope all goes well. Bethany :-)
Sariah B.
on 6/5/06 3:01 pm - Santa Clara, CA
Congrats!!! You will be a loser 12 days before me, please help keep me and the rest of os preops motivated Sariah
betharoony
on 6/6/06 10:23 am - Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
RNY on 07/12/06 with
Will do my best! It is such a great feeling having other people to talk through as we all go through this life changing experience. I am really looking fwd. to making awesome friends :-) Thanks for the reply :thumbsup:
Jezia
on 6/8/06 7:12 am - Duncanville, TX
Bethany, you are the day after me!!! I am so excited, aren't you???? Jezia
DESNANA2
on 6/9/06 1:47 pm - tucson, AZ
I can't stop thinking about my date 07/18/06. I'm glad to hear everyone is excited as me.. I feel like I'm floating on air. I'm scheduled for all my pre-op on the day of your surgery, so I will be thinking and praying for you. Best of wishes and celebrate the begininng of a new life. Kathi P.
BobbieLynn
on 6/14/06 2:08 am - Hutchins, TX
HOLD MY HAND!!! My date is July 12th too..... are you as excited as I am??????I have pre-op on June 28th. I am addicted to this site trying to find out everything I possibly can. Bobbie Lynn
betharoony
on 6/14/06 1:37 pm - Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
RNY on 07/12/06 with
Hi Bobbie Lynn! Congrats! You will be in my prayers and thoughts come July 12th =) I am so happy for us! Lol, so to answer your question....YES, I am extremely excited and it doesn't seem to be happening quick enough (hurry up and wait). I too have been addicted to this website Keep in touch =) Bethany
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 907 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1006 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 951 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1041 views