I'm scared too!

Noahsarksd
on 6/19/06 11:50 am - Rapid City, SD
My surgery is July 17th. Tomorrow I have my nut class and the next day I have endoscopy, colonoscopy, chest Xray, labs and EKG. I am very nervous just about these tests. I was diagnosed with a very rare form of cancer. I had cancer surgery and chemo. I had so many life threatening complications that I only made it 1/3 of the way through chemo treatments. My health has been good for the last 2 1/2 years, but because every thing they did to me I developed bad complications. Now I am almost expecting complications. After all I've been through, you would think this would be a breeze.
Christina R.
on 6/19/06 10:42 pm - Reston, VA
Hang in there Kathryn! Keep a positive attitude and hope for the best. We all have to hope for the best and plan for the worst. I'm nervous about all the tests too because I've never had to do any of them before! So I guess there are both sides of the nervous coin. Before you know it you'll be on the losing side and getting healtier every day! Best wishes! Christina S
rosie-57
on 6/24/06 8:19 am - Pt. Pleasant, NJ
Kathyrn, please try and think positive thoughts. they say negativity can make you sicker.Just keep telling yourself that everyrthing is going to go well
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 908 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1006 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 951 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1041 views