humor and questions......Question answer topic and make people laugh!

M. Pickler
on 6/22/06 6:38 am
Let me start........ Are you haveing a hard time wiping? ME ME ME I can not wait to be able to wipe my bum without having to learn to stretch my arm across the world. What are you doing about before surgery? Are you getting ready? I am trying to cut out like eating after 7:00pm and walking or getting on the eliptical, smaller portions, NO Caffeen................. Man the headaches!!!!!! I need to start a web page Ok next person...This can get us to know one another and stay connected.....
Jezia
on 6/22/06 7:02 am - Duncanville, TX
Hi Melissa! I had my surgery date pretty far in advance so most everything I need to do is done. I cut out caffiene a couple of weeks ago and am over the headaches now, I definitely sympathize on those! Trying to walk every day, and at least getting SOME walking in even if it is not always as much as I would like. My friend just gave me a new bag to take on my trip that holds full sized containers of various things like shampoo and conditioner etc. It is an amazing little thing with lots of zippers and it unrolls in ways I can't describe This weekend I will start putting things IN the suitcase instead of piling them on the floor of my bedroom "in preparation." Next week I wire money to the hospital. And then ... well, I guess I go! Jezia
everydaymom
on 6/22/06 7:09 am - Huntington Beach, CA
RNY on 07/07/06 with
Ummm, no troubles here... except when I try running upstairs twice in a row because I forgot something, then I'm out of breath. I've gone shopping to prepare for surgery. I've bought a new nightgown, slippers. I've ordered a bunch of samples to find out which protein tastes best. I've arranged for someone to clean my house so I won't have to worry about it right away. I've made a shopping list of all the things I need to have in the house from now on. Sugar free Jello, Carnation instant breakfast, Hood low carb. milk, Propel, Crystal Light, broth, cream of wheat, instant potatoes, splenda, etc. I threw out some chocolate cake this morning and a jar of strawberry jam. I plan to stop caffeine and Advil this weekend. I've already started taking and Iron supplement and vitamins.
Mariah
on 6/24/06 3:07 pm - Richmond, IN
I was wondering what all everyone had bought for their big day. I haven found the perfect PJ's yet. I have gotten alot of vitamins, b12, calcium. I bough a case of profect, some protien powders, sugar free popsicles and sf jello. I went to Sams club with my mom and got some juice thats 100% natural in kids sizes. I bought some cream soups there too. My friends at my support group called the Hoosier Losers sent me a welcome box with all their favorites....a sipper cut, very small storage containers and some other sf items plus some protien puddings called stallone they get a Gnc. The box also had some lotion and chap stick. Its just a nice little treasure chest of goodies. I also got a note book to keep track of all my meals and eating habits, a journal and a calander. Im also scrapbooking my journey. Can anyone think of something Im missing?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 908 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1006 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 951 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1041 views