July 20 Is THE Day!!!!

julesabules
on 6/23/06 6:52 am - Barrie, Canada
Hello all I'm going to be changing my life on July 20th I can't wait (although I am a little scared too) Anyway I just wanted to wish everyone in July good luck with their surgeries, I'll be thinking about you all! Does anybody have any advice on protein shakes? Which ones are the best regarding weight loss but still taste ok? Any help is greatly appreciated. Julie
Jezia
on 6/23/06 8:40 am - Duncanville, TX
Hi Julie! On the protein shakes, it seems everybody has different tastes. You might check out Susan Maria's website, they have taste tested everything they sell ~shrugs~ Congratulations, and if you weren't scared, the rest of us terrified July babies would think you were Jezia
Rebecca Canty
on 6/23/06 1:52 pm - Butler, NJ
well finally I see someone that has the same date as me, good luck
blumissy
on 6/23/06 3:01 pm - Loveland, CO
Hi Julie, Congratulations on your date! You will be in my thoughts that everything goes well. I should be getting out of the hospital on that day! As far as the shakes go, I had a friend that just had surgery and she said that everything that she tried before and liked, she can't stand now. ??? I hope that I like the ones that I have ready to go afterwards! I ordered some from Susans site. Good Luck!!! Dee
m_sanchezweiss
on 6/27/06 12:02 pm - Winder, GA
July 20th the day of change for many! I have the same surgery day! I guess it is normal to be nervous. We just have to be confident that we are making the best decisions for ourselves. I have 3 children and I make choices affecting their lives every day! I felt like I had to veiw myself as one of my children and try to decide what was best in the long run. Sooooooo... here we are! Happy Re-birth day to all of us!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 908 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1006 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 951 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1041 views