Surgery July 14th

Michele M.
on 6/24/06 8:20 am - Crystal Lake, IL
Glad it is Friday the 14th instead of Friday the 13th I just got my approval letter on Wednesday the 21st and God my surgery date Friday the 23rd for 3 weeks from this past Friday. I did my chest xray, ekg, blood work all today. I have to go back for my pulmonary test and Arterial blood work within the next 2 weeks. My dietician appt is 2 days before surgery. Anyone share my day? I am excited and nervous. Big step I have been waiting for this for so long i think I am more in shock that it is actually going to happen. I just cannot beleive it! God bless all of you having surger next month. I am really stressed out because getting approval, my date and having the surgery all within a 3 week time frame. WOW
morrisp
on 6/24/06 1:37 pm - NJ
Congratulations you'll be on the losing side soon. . I wish you much success and happiness. Patience
WENDI S.
on 6/25/06 2:05 pm - Webster City, IA
Hi Michele, I share your date, and wish you the best of luck on your journey! I'll be thinking of you!!! I'm a bit nervous as well. We'll have to keep in touch before and after! Let me know how you are doing!! Take care,
angelface0703
on 6/27/06 11:53 pm - Piscataway, NJ
Michele- Keep you I am a July '06 baby too...Keep youre head up. I am scheduled for surgery in 4 days so. I feel the same way you do.... Peace & Blessings - AngelFace
angelface0703
on 6/28/06 2:45 am - Piscataway, NJ
Michelle good luck. I understand I will be rolled in the OR in little of 4 days. My prayers are with you. God Bless You through your journey. AngelFAce
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 908 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1006 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 951 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1041 views