July 12th!! B-day June 26th!

krmlk26
on 6/25/06 10:17 am - close to louisville, KY
Hey all, first post here! i usually stay on the lap band board. i am having lap band surgery on july 12th and it can't get here soon enough! also, my b-day is june 26th! all around celebration! nice to meet everyone, and i love to e-mail and chat, so holler at me! hugs, karly
sadieisluv
on 6/25/06 10:49 am - WI
Congratulations welcome to the July board! Let us know how it all goes. I'm doing lap rny on the 18th of July. Can't wait!! Laura
crispycritter
on 6/26/06 5:34 am - Rossville, GA
Congratulations and Happy early Birthday !!!! My birthday is July 5th and my LAP-RNY is July 11th!!!! We do have a lot to celebrate! Chris
BobbieLynn
on 6/26/06 8:15 am - Hutchins, TX
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am having surgery same day you are and you are RIGHT it can't get here soon enough Bobbie Lynn
krmlk26
on 6/26/06 8:34 am - close to louisville, KY
thank you everybody!!! hugs, karly
Jezia
on 6/26/06 8:34 am - Duncanville, TX
Hi birthday girl!!! Your surgery is the day after mine! Where are you having it done? Jezia
krmlk26
on 6/26/06 8:40 am - close to louisville, KY
hey! i am having it done up in louisville, KY. it is at caritas hospital. it can't get here soon enough! thanks for writing! hugs, karly
(deactivated member)
on 6/26/06 1:22 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Happy Birthday and good luck on you surgery. You will do great.
krmlk26
on 6/27/06 9:59 am - close to louisville, KY
hey there, i saw your pics of your dachshunds! how cute! did you have as much trouble house breaking yours as i did with my sophie (nicknamed SO-PEE)??? just wondering, they are fun though, huh? karly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 908 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1006 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 951 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1041 views