can we july babes meet back up after surgerys?

mistywallace
on 7/2/06 3:49 am - moody, AL
will the july board still be available to post on after the month of july? i thought it would be neat to keep posting on it and share progress. misty
Redhaired
on 7/2/06 6:26 am - Mouseville, FL
I believe the July 2006 surgery board stays up from now on. We will be linked forever! Red
(deactivated member)
on 7/2/06 7:37 am - Wartburg, TN
Hi Red, you are over here too, good! It will be so great to watch everyone change along the way. Jaime
psychonurse
on 7/2/06 10:05 am - Hermiston, OR
Yes we can get on this. board from now on...from this day forward even after July is over so that we can watch each others progresses and pitfalls. It will be great so that we can talk to people that have had the same surgery from different areas to see how we are progressing. Well I have 23 more days and then I will be on the other side...keep on posting everyone..we will be attached for ever by the month and year that we are having the surgery
mel-in-NJ
on 7/2/06 12:17 pm - Salem, NJ
i will definately be back to post and let everyone know how my journey is going. And i look forward to hearing from everyone also!!! 4 days and counting!!!
FullfiguredVirgoGal
on 7/4/06 1:39 am - Altoona, IA
Hi Misty, Praises be to GOD and prayers going up, that you have an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. I pray that the tool that you are given works out just for you and with the success that you have prayed for. And Oh yeah, I'll be back. I am taking my laptop to the hospital with me, and when I have taken my first walk, I will post on the board. WLS Buddies forever......... Stay Blessed......Nissah 360/313/???/180 12 days and counting....
mistywallace
on 7/4/06 3:05 pm - moody, AL
hELLO THERE! IS YOUR SURGERY THE SAME DAY AS MINE? 10TH? BLESSING TO YOU AND I WISH I STILL HAD MY LAP TOP WE COULD CHAT! WELL WISHED AND SPEEDY RECOVERY TO YOU! MISTY
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 916 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1045 views