july 19th baby

curtcoker
on 7/2/06 7:24 am - saginaw, MI
hi all ive been posting in the michigan forum for quite awhile but now that my month is here in gonna post here. i go for pre op testing the 5th and surgery the 19th hopefull all the tests go off without a hitch then i ready for the losing team lol is there anyone else having surgery around the 19 at hurley in flint michigan hopefully i can meet someone there to chat with lol
Christina R.
on 7/2/06 10:21 am - Reston, VA
Curt- I'm not in Michigan, but I am a July 19th surgery date person! Welcome to July! Best wishes to you on your tests. I have the majority of mine tomorrow (already did the endoscopy last week). Christina S
Amber B.
on 7/3/06 5:07 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I'm not up there, but I'll be having the surgery on the same date in Portsmouth, VA. Will be thinking of you, good luck! Amber
julieinwa
on 7/3/06 12:27 pm - Tacoma, WA
Curt, I'm having mine on July 17th, and in Washington State, no where near you, but I'll be thinking of you, hopefully I will be on my way home then. Julie in WA
Jennifer Z.
on 7/4/06 7:01 am - Haslet, TX
I am July 19th too! In Denton TX - Pre-Op testing on July 11 and ?? (the hospital date was full) To all - good luck!
penelope78
on 7/5/06 3:37 pm - Fresno, CA
i'll be right there with you sugar! Well, in fresno, ca but still in surgery! I'll go in at 5:30 and surgery starts at 7:30! Good luck.
Amber B.
on 7/6/06 4:19 am - Virginia Beach, VA
It's pretty cool knowing we'll all be going under around the same time! Good luck all, I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 916 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1045 views