Kathy Hall - Surgery Tommorow - July 3rd

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/06 1:54 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I just had my one on one with Kathy Hall ... she and I visted this evening and was such a joy . Kathy has a heart as big as life itself . This woman is such a sweet loving kind soul . If you have never met her , you will fill her love .. Kathy has prepared for this surgery, has had some set backs in getting her approval . She never gave up .. nor did I ever let her .. even when things looked the darkest for her she kept fighting . She my friends is so ready for this .. Kathy has always been one I could go to when things where tough for me .. or when I wanted to share my joy .. she is one that has never failed me . Monday July 3rd will be the day that Kathy takes back her life .. and steps up to fighting Obesity . If you have not signed her support page , please do so . http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/status.php?N=H1124914394 God Speed to you Kathy as you embark on the journey of a lifetime . Thanks to all .. Tink
miekandkhismom
on 7/3/06 1:35 pm - jacksonville, AR
Done.
miekandkhismom
on 7/3/06 1:36 pm - jacksonville, AR
Hey Tinkerbell, Says no record found. She is in my prayers.
(deactivated member)
on 7/3/06 10:24 pm - Wartburg, TN
Hi, I posted to her surgery page, please keep the rest of us July babies updated on her status. Praying for her! Jaime
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 9 years!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 916 views
Old timer
Lindaanne · 0 replies · 1011 views
Almost 7 years for us!
Diminishing Dawn · 1 replies · 955 views
Happy 6 Years
Diminishing Dawn · 0 replies · 1045 views